3 Civil Engineers
Jobs at:Keda Zambia Ceramics Company Limited
Deadline of this Job:
12 June 2020
Date Posted: Thursday, June 11, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
KEDA Zambia Ceramics Company Limited is a joint venture with presence in West Africa and East Africa and is headquartered in China. Currently KEDA is the world’s biggest ceramic company and clean coal gasification system supplier. With 26 years continuous development, devoting on “limitless innovation and pursuit of better forever”, KEDA has been the leading representative in the ceramic industry in the world. KEDA would like to recruit 3 x Civil engineers for its new operations in the Lusaka Multi-Facility Economic Zone (LMFEZ).
Number of Vacancies: 3
REPORT TO: TBA
We are looking for Civil engineers to join our team and support daily operations of our company .
• Measure and value the work done on site
• Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers
• Select and/or source construction materials
• Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjusting budget projections accordingly
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Grade twelve (12) Certificate
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in civil engineering
• Valid EIZ Membership
• Able to carry out English-Chinese/Chinese-English translation verbally and in writing
• Experience in an engineering and construction company
• Starter and able to work with minimal supervision
• A good working knowledge of MS Excel and the ability to use specialist software
• Attention to detail and a methodical approach to work
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
Job Experience Requirements: Minimum of 3 years’
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
• ONLY candidates that meet the minimum requirements will be considered.
• In the subject line indicate “Civil Engineer 3 Years Experience”
• To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.