Jobs at:The Booth Marketing Agency
Deadline of this Job:
04 March 2022
Date Posted: Monday, February 28, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Role: Account Manager
Location: Lusaka, Zambia.
Job Type: Full time
The Booth Marketing Limited is a Lusaka based marketing and advertising agency that provides 360 marketing solutions to companies in diverse sectors. Our services include traditional advertising, digital marketing and social media management, marketing strategy and budgeting, PR, customer servicing training, etc.
The company is therefore inviting applications from highly motivated, result-oriented, qualified and experienced persons to fill the following vacancy:
Number Required: 01
• Complete managing of 360 Marketing campaigns end-to-end, including but not limited to; concept creation, copywriting, producing and directing video and audio deliverables, directly managing digital marketing campaigns.
• Manage the day to day running of multiple client accounts and maintain new and long-standing client relationships including facilitating timeous reporting and regular meetings.
• Proactive team player that managed multiple internal departments and stakeholders to deliver fully realized marketing campaigns for clients including creative studio, production departments, web development teams, etc
• Identify opportunity to up-sell or cross sell products and services to existing clients.
• Work closely with clients to identify needs and ensure best practice creative and digital solutions are provided that deliver ROI.
• Creation of 360 marketing proposals and identifying new business opportunities where possible
Qualifications, Experience and Other Attributes
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
• Minimum 2 years work experience as an account manager.
• Familiarity with sales performance metrics.
• Excellent communication skills with a customer service attitude
• Team management skills.
• Strong analytical and organization skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.