Jobs at:Zambeef Products PLC
Deadline of this Job:
04 February 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 01, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Zambeef Products PLC is the largest integrated cold chain food.
Job title: Accountant Payables
• Keep track of all payments and expenditures.
• Match purchase orders, supplier invoices and GRVs when processing payments.
• Collect statements and reconcile the payable accounts on a monthly basis. Resolve any discrepancies detected promptly.
• Ensure payments are scheduled systematically in line with company policy.
• Generally, respond to all supplier enquiries.
• Produce a monthly payables aged analysis schedule and other payables reports.
• Perform any other tasks requested by the superior.
• With a Minimum Diploma in Accounting/Finance
• Minimum of two years of working experience, preferably in FMCG
• Computer literacy & experienced with Microsoft excel
• Should have excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong work ethic.
• Should be honest and ethical.
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
• Impeccable problem-solving skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.