Jobs at:National Prosecution Authority
Deadline of this Job:
11 March 2022
Date Posted: Friday, March 04, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The National Prosecution Authority (NPA) is an autonomous body established by the NPA Act No. 34 of 2010. Its mission is to “provide prosecution services to contribute to a crime free Zambia” In its quest to improve service delivery. NPA is hereby inviting applications from sultably qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
The details of the role specifications for each position are given on our website www.npa.gov.zm
Job title: Accountant-Salary Scale NPA/04. (01) Position
Reports to: Senior Accountant
Duty Stations: NPA Solwezi Office
Main Job Purpose
To undertake accounting activities in order to enhance accountability of funds.
• Prepares effectively payroll inputs in order to facilitate payments of salaries and other allowances.
• Prepares timely and accurately the maintenance of books of accounts in order to facilitate efficient storage and retrieval of information.
• Undertakes timely banking of revenue collections in order to safeguard public funds.
• Prepares effectively responses to audit queries in order to facilitate decision making
• Prepares timely preparation of monthly expenditure statements in order to monitor levels of expenditure.
• Undertakes timely recoveries of loans and advances in order to facilitate repayments.
• Prepares timely financial reports in order to facilitate decision making
• Prepares timely individual work plans for performance management purposes.
Qualifications and Work Experience
• Full Form V or Grade 12 School Certificate
• Bachelor of Accountancy, ACCA, CIMA, ZICA or equivalent
• 3 years post relevant work experience
Skills and Other Attributes
• Able to write comprehensive reports
• Able to communicate effectively in English
• Computer literate
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36 12:00:00 AM Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Applications accompanied with certified copies of Academic Certificates and Curriculum Vitae, should be directed to the Office of the Chief Administrator using the following address:
The Chief Administrator
National Prosecution Authority
Plot BLX 298, Independence Avenue
P.O Box 33970, Ridgeway
The closing date for receiving application documents is Friday 11th March, 2022.
NPA is an equal opportunity employer. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates for interviews will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.