Accounts – Payables
Jobs at:Zambia Daily Mail Limited
Deadline of this Job:
24 February 2022
Date Posted: Friday, February 11, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Accounts – Payables
Zambia Daily Mail Limited, an equal opportunity employer and leading newspaper Company in Zambia is inviting suitably qualified and high caliber candidate to apply for the position of ACCOUNTANT – PAYABLES in the Finance Department. The vacancy is a middle management position reporting to the Finance Manager.
Purpose of the Job
• Timely preparation of staff payroll
• Reconciliation of all general ledger accounts on a monthly basis
• Ensure all payments are done on time
• Ensure maintenance of a proper system of filing accounting documents
• Timely payment of all Statutory payments such as NAPSA, ZRA Taxes, Workers Compensation, NHIMA and reconciliation of the same
• Supervise and check maintenance of payables ledger, posting of invoices, collection of statements from suppliers and reconciliation of suppliers’ accounts.
• Perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
• Full Grade 12 School Certificate with at least 5 ‘O’ levels including Mathematics and English
• Bachelor of Accountancy and ACCA II, CIMA II, ZICA II or equivalent
• At least 3 years relevant experience in payables function
• Use of sage pastel evolution is an added advantage
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
If you think you are the right person for this job, please send your application letter together with a detailed CV and copies of your academic and professional certificates to the undersigned, not later than 24th February 2022.
Director-Human Resources & Administration
Zambia Daily Mail Limited
PO Box 31421
Note: Only candidates who meet the above requirement will be considered.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.