Jobs at:Panda Africa
Deadline of this Job:
18 April 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, April 13, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Accurately book revenue in QuickBooks on a daily basis in line with loans disbursed.
• Reconcile revenue booked in QuickBooks and loan disk on a daily basis and report on any variances.
• Accurately post expenses to QuickBooks on a daily basis and accurately allocate to the respective account ledgers
• Book correct vendor invoices to QuickBooks
• Raise payment vouchers for approval by the finance manager for every payment.
• Ensure every payment voucher is backed up by a source document before payment is processed.
• Ensure that every loan is booked in loan disk before funds are disbursed.
• Submit all statutory obligations such as PAYE, NAPSA, NHIMA before the due date.
• Prepare daily cash report
• Prepare monthly bank reconciliation
• Ensure that documents are filled accurately in their respective files and ensure source documents are safe guarded.
• Any other tasks as directed by the supervisor.
• Degree, ACCA II, ZICA II, Advanced diploma in accounting.
• Knowledgeable with QuickBooks and Excel.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.