Accounts Receivable Accountant
Jobs at:RDO Equipment Africa
Deadline of this Job:
08 May 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, May 04, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Overall Job Purpose
As an accounts receivable accountant, your duties are to issue an invoice / credit or billing statement to the company, track incoming cash flow, and report late transactions. In addition to billing duties, you make a record of each payment in the department ledger and report unusual account activity.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain precise records of all incoming payments.
• Contact clients as needed to ensure payment of outstanding invoices.
• Maintain up-to-date billing system.
• Generate and send Invoices / credit invoices / statements to our Clients.
• Follow up on, collect and allocate payments.
• An ability to prioritize and manage expectations
• Follow up on outstanding payments on a monthly basis.
• Performs other related duties assigned.
• Be able to meet deadlines.
• Setup Customer individual files.
• Monthly collection report to be submitted.
Skills & Requirements
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with advance excel certificate.
• Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to anticipate work needs and interact professionally with customers.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Qualifications and Experience.
• Diploma/ Accountancy with paid up member at ZICA
• 2 years’ experience in Accountant Receivable Accounting
• Sage experience an added advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Only those who will meet our qualifications must apply and will be contacted. You can send your Curriculum Vitae (CV) to email@example.com. Closing date for the applications is on 08th May 2022.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.