Airtel Money Products Manager
Deadline of this Job:
25 February 2022
Date Posted: Friday, February 18, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Responsible for conceiving, developing and deploying OPCO wide strategy for delivering revenue numbers and for ensuring a strong and well positioned product portfolio. Deliver activities and ensure product acquisition, retention and churn outputs by stimulating usage and increasing top of mind awareness within the boundaries.
Core responsibilities are to:
• Improve AM relative position in the marketplace Manage project communication, planning and development.
• Enhance current revenue streams and develop additional revenue streams though innovative product development.
• Increase product adoptions and customer ARPU.
• Improve AM CMS.
• Sustain dominant Brand Affinity and TOMA (top of mind awareness) in the operation.
Skills and knowledge
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills • Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and Management or like discipline
• Strategic Management / Business Leadership
• Certifications or additional qualifications in Advertising, Business Administration, communications and management will be an added advantage
• At least 5 years working experience with 2 years or more in a Senior management role in FMCG industry and at least 2 years in mobile financial or telecom Marketing
• Strong People skills- Building Collaborative Relationships and Empowering and Developing people
• Risk taking appetite
• Business and Commercial acumen
• Excellent understanding of corporate governance standards
• Should thrive in challenging situations
• Ability to network with global players
• Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
• Entrepreneurial Ability
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Suitable candidates requested to apply by sending through their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for receiving applications is Friday, 25th February 2022.
Airtel Mobile Commerce is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is non-discriminatory on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnic grouping.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.