Assistant Internal Auditor
Jobs at:Zambia Daily Mail Limited
Deadline of this Job:
29 December 2021
Date Posted: Friday, December 17, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Zambia Daily Mail Limited, an equal opportunity employer and leading newspaper Company in Zambia, is inviting suitably qualified and high caliber candidate to fill the position of ASSISTANT INTERNAL AUDITOR at Head Office. The vacancy is a management position reporting to the Internal Auditor.
The purpose of the job is to examine and evaluate the activities of the Company with a view to ensuring that there is compliance with systems, rules and regulations.
• The assets of the company are safeguarded; The resources of the Company are used in an economic, effective and efficient manner;
• Carry out investigations into suspected fraud in the company;
• Ensure compliance with policy matters, procedures, rules and regulations of the company;
• Audit regional office and rural sales agents’ sales of newspapers.
• Audit of procurement and payments to staff and suppliers Identify and recommend appropriate responses to business risks
• Examine documents, records and books of accounts pertaining incomes, expenditures, assets and liabilities of the company
Qualifications and Experience
• Full Grade 12 Certificate with at least 5 ‘O’ levels. Including Mathematics and English
• Minimum of ZICA Licentiate, ACCA Skills Level or its equivalent.
• At least 3 years’ experience in auditing.
• Proficient in Excel and Word
• Paid up member of ZICA or Internal Auditor
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Job application procedure
If you think you are the right person for this job, please send your application letter together with a detailed CV and copies of your academic and professional certificates to the undersigned, not later that 29th December 2021.
Note: Only candidates who meet the above requirement will be considered.
The Director-Human Resource & Administration
Zambia Daily Mail Limited
PO Box 31421
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.