Jobs at:Bridging Gap Solutions
Deadline of this Job:
26 September 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, September 22, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Satellite tracking Installing new vehicle wiring systems.
• Installing and troubleshooting immobilizer and alarm systems.
• Installing and troubleshooting vehicle tracking systems
• Gathering information from customers about issues with their electrical system.
• Diagnosing electrical issues and proposing a course of action.
• Providing customers with estimated time and cost for repairs.
• Repairing and replacing faulty wiring or electrical systems.
• Servicing of electrical automotive parts.
• Servicing and repairing electrical systems on agricultural vehicles.
• Maintaining a clean working environment.
• Completing job reports and processing paperwork.
• Advanced knowledge of modern vehicular electrical systems.
• Ability to work in confined spaces.
• Complex problem-solving skills.
• Ability to operate electrical diagnostic equipment.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to work standing or in a crouched position for long periods.
• Ability to distinguish subtle color variations.
• Diploma or auto electrical qualification certificate.
• EIZ Membership
• Over 2 years work experience as an Auto Electrician.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.