Billing Officer , N4 Grade
Jobs at:Nkana Water Supply and Sanitation Company
Deadline of this Job:
19 January 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 18, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Nkana Water Supply and Sanitation Company is a Commercial Water Utility Company providing quality Water and Sanitation Services to its customers in Kitwe, Kalulushi and Chambishi. In its quest to improve service delivery, the Company seeks to employ suitable, highly motivated, and goal-oriented professionals to fill the following vacancy:
Job title: Billing Officer , N4 Grade
To process customer bills for services rendered, maintain accurate records and produce bills on time.
• Opens accounts for new applications in the billing system so they can be incorporated into the billing system.
• Installs/exchanges/repairs meters in the billing system that have been installed/exchanged/repaired on customer properties.
• Captures adjustments in the billing system that have been duly authorized.
• Updates tariffs accordingly so that correct charges are affected on properties with wrong tariffs.
• Captures and validate all meter readings for the respective billgroups.
• Processes water bills and send to the bills to the customers.
• Conducts random spot checks on properties to verify meter readings and confirm their conformity with captured meter readings in the system.
• Sequences meter reading walk routes to help in reduction of meter readings discrepancy and ease of bill distribution.
• Performs any other duty as may be requested by the supervisor from time to time
• Full Grade 12 Certificate with at least five (05) credits including Mathematics and English
• Diploma in relevant disciplines which include Business Administration, Information Technology
• Two years exposure in similar or related Position
• Must be honest, sober, and hard Working
Additional Attributes Required for the Job
• Should be able to organize own routine and coordinate with other members of the section and meet deadlines to provide efficient and effective service.
• Develop ability in mathematics and ability to read and understand numbers and statistics.
• Ability to make tariff adjustments.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants who are suitably qualified and experienced for the above positions should submit their application letters and qualifications by 19th January 2022 to the:
Director – Human Resources and Administration Services
Nkana Water Supply and Sanitation Company.
P O Box 20982
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.