Jobs at:Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy
Deadline of this Job:
15 February 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, February 03, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Cashier will ensure that prices and quantities are accurate, accept payments, issue receipts, answer inquiries, and provide helpful information to customers’ products, promotions, or item locations. Maintains checkout operations by following the policies, procedures and reporting needed changes.
Summary of Key Responsibilities;
• Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations.
• Receiving payments, issuing receipts, purchased products packages ensuring to track all sales and that all transactions run smoothly
• Registers sales in a cash register in Pastel/ Galaxy, itemizing and totalling
• Resolves customer issues and answers queries.
• Processes return transactions as required and approved
• Process invoices by referring to price sheets and special sales rates.
• Balances cash drawer by counting cash at the beginning and end of work shift.
• Maintains checkout operations by following the policies, procedures and reporting needed changes.
• Maintains a safe and clean work environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
• Ensure that the Store is clean at all times so make customers enjoy their shopping experience
• Track transactions on balance sheets and report any discrepancies
Required Skills & Attributes
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills
• Able to work with minimum supervision
• Interpersonal and communication skills
• Attention to detail
• High integrity, honesty
• Ability to multitask and manage pressure
• Strong work ethic and high level of accuracy
• Strong communication and time management skills
• Warm Personality
• Eye for detail
Qualifications and Experience
• Diploma in Accountancy, CA Zambia , ACCA, CIMA OR Degree in Business Administration, Accounts or related qualification in Finance
• Must have a minimum of 3-5 years in Cashiering in a retail environment
• Must have knowledge of Point of Sale (POS) and Pastel System
• MS Office (Word, Excel, Adobe, Outlook)
• Registered membership of ZICA
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
If you meet the minimum hiring requirements for the above position, please email your CV and Cover letter clearly stating your salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy in email@example.com
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.