Jobs at:Dr. Agarwal's Eye Hospital
Deadline of this Job:
10 February 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 08, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Title: Credit Controller
No of Positions: 1
Job location: Kitwe
The credit controller is a critical role and is ultimately responsible for managing all money borrowed or owed to the business. This role will handle the collection of finances, the resolution of account queries, produce and send sales invoices and issue credit notes. The credit controller will be responsible for coordinating the debts of existing clients. The credit controller is also responsible for the management of debt recovery.
Credit Controller Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain strong relationships with all clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
• Check customer’s credit ratings with banks before approving the loan
• Manage the timely and effective collection of all debts and payments
• Negotiate repayment plans when necessary
• Resolve all issues raised internally and externally around outstanding invoices
• Post and allocate daily receipts to accounting systems; run reports for centre head.
• Provide account information to internal departments
Credit Controller Requirements and Qualifications
• Diploma or better in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics or ZICA
• Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
• Strong communication skills, orally and verbally
• Ability to reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail
• Competence in Microsoft Office products, and accounting software programs
• Prior experience with financial systems or Accounting packages.
• Calm, confident manner to handle potentially uncomfortable conversations
• Ability to hold personal client information in the strictest confidentiality
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Candidates meeting the above criteria must send their application letter, traceable references, academic certificates and other supporting documents as ONE DOCUMENT in PDF to: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org the subject should have the position you are applying for.
Closing date for applications: 10th February, 2022.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.