Jobs at:Bayport Financial Services (Z) Limited
Deadline of this Job:
06 May 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, May 04, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reporting to the Manager – Credit, the Credit Officer will be responsible for ensuring assigned credit appraisals are executed in a timely manner.
The jobholder will be responsible for the following:
• Authentication of the loan application documentation supplied by Customers
• Determination of loan applicants’ Affordability, in accordance with the Company’s Credit Policies, applicants’ Employer’s Memorandums of Understanding (MoUs), and other relevant affordability
• Timely (and quality assured) delivery of client loan application results
• Adherence to industry best practices in the issuance of credit
• Reporting of suspected frauds /actual frauds
• Loan application result Query Resolution /Escalation
• Maintenance of the Company’s Customer Loan application history databases/logs
Minimum Entry Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related discipline from a reputable University
• At least 2 years’ experience in a Credit role in the financial service industry
• Sound knowledge of industry best practices in issuance of Credit
Other Skills and Attributes
• Highly conversant with Microsoft Excel, analytical and good numerical skills
• Good communication, interpersonal and organization skills
• Good attention to detail
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Suitable candidates must send their current CVs to email@example.com with the position applied for as the email subject.
The closing date for receiving applications is Friday 6 May 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.