Director - Finance and Corporate Services:
Jobs at:Mulungushi Village Complex Limited
Deadline of this Job:
29 April 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, April 12, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To provide overall supervision and leadership to the finance, administration and human resources units. The job holder shall formulate and implement the financial, accounting and administrative policies and strategies. He or she shall ensure up to date financial information, administration and human resources is available to the Board of Directors, Chief Executive Officer and Senior Management for decision making,
• Strategic Business Planning and Review Financial Reporting
• Management and Controls Treasury Management Capital Financing Asset Management Company Secretarial Duties Company Secretarial Duties Human Resource and Administration
Minimum Academic/Vocational/Professional qualifications:
• Full Grade 12 School Certificate or its equivalent
• Degree in Accountancy or Business Administration and with full ACCA or CIMA.
• A Master's degree in Business Administration, Accounting and or Finance
• Member of ZICA 4.0 Relevant Pre-Role Experience .
• Minimum of 8 years post qualifying experience after obtaining the ACCA or CIMA qualifications.
• Must have worked at managerial or director level in an established organization
Required competencies/ Personal qualities:
• Strategic/Business planning skills
• High level of integrity . Highly developed leadership and management skills . High analytical skills. . Strategic Orientation Achievement Orientation
• Analytical Thinking - Conceptual Thinking
• Organizational Commitment
• Developing Others Organizational Awareness
• Interpersonal Understanding
• Developing Others
• Organizational Awareness Initiative Interpersonal Understanding .
• Concern for Order and Quality .
• Team leadership
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 96
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
Interested applicants should submit their application letters including detailed CV, copies of qualifications and three referees with their contact numbers and email addresses to:
The Chief Executive Officer Mulungushi Village Complex Limited Stand No. 10967,
Kalundu PO Box 37157 LUSAKA
Tel/Fax: +260 211 290830,
Closing date for receiving the applications is Friday 29th April, 2022.
RS2301712/13.04 Only short listed candidates will be acknowledged by phone.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.