Enterprise Account Manager (ICT/ISP)
Jobs at:Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy
Deadline of this Job:
01 February 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, January 20, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Enterprise Account Manager (EAM) will be the lead point of contact for enterprise clients. Specifically, the EAM will be responsible for managing and strengthening existing Enterprise client relationships as well as setting up meetings/attending all existing partner meetings, documenting any and all updates, handling challenges and escalating them to the appropriate channel. The EAM will need to work closely with other departments to ensure all updates, challenges, areas of success (etc. are properly communicated to the correct team members in a timely fashion)
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
• Drive revenue and market share in all defined industry verticals
• Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
• Create & articulate compelling value propositions around the Company’s offering.
• Nurture relationships with our clients through video calls, phone and email
• Resolve internal and client-facing Enterprise challenges in a timely manner
• Facilitate bi-weekly/monthly syncs between clients and Operations/Sales
• Join internal interdepartmental meetings to provide and record updates, challenges wins, etc.
• Provide meticulous notes for call agendas/recaps and add appropriate follow up tasks to projects
• Complete all tasks/projects in a timely manner and ensure appropriate team members have also completed their action items
• Help facilitate onboarding and launch processes for new Enterprise and Channel partners when secured
• Ensure all facets of each partnership are being upheld including goals being met (revenue/volume), deadlines adhered to, changes and updates are properly communicated.
• Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/industry plan
• Accelerate customer adoption and maintain a robust sales pipeline.
• Work with distributors and vendors to secure deal protection and price protection
• Take the lead in managing contract negotiations.
• Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
Required Skills and Competencies
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Good Negotiating Skills
• Result-driven and solutions-oriented
• Strong Account Management and Relationship Building Skills;
• Strong and Creative Thinker
• Good leadership skills.
• Customer-Centric Skills
• Attention to Detail
• Excellent Networking Skills
• Ability to juggle and manage multiple tasks and projects.
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or Information Technology
• Must have a minimum of at least 3+ years of Account Management or Customer Facing Project Management Role in Telecoms /ICT or ISP
• Should have previous experience developing, building, and growing customer relationships.
• Have an uncanny ability to apply the appropriate set of skills when needed, balancing between operations, customer service, and sales mindsets.
• Must have sales, Key Account Management and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the EXECO level as well as with software developers and IT architects
• Strong experience resolving client issues in a timely manner and able to act with urgency
• Demonstrated analytical and digital literacy including use of sales automated tools & CRM
• Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
• Must have a technical background that allows the understanding of enterprise technology
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you meet the minimum hiring requirements for the above position, please email your CV and Cover letter clearly stating your salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy in email@example.com
Note that, all communications will be kept in the strictest of confidence. If you do not receive communication within 21 days of the closing date of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
DO NOT SEND CERTIFICATES AT THIS STAGE
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.