Finance Business Partner
Jobs at:Recruitment Matters Africa
Deadline of this Job:
05 April 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, March 24, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client, a leading company ion the Agriculture industry, is looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their team
• Monthly closing activities
• Ensure efficient use of resources in the warehouses.
• Calculation of cost of goods & booking of cost adjustments.
• Analysis, tracking, forecasting, and reporting of non-standard costs and items.
• Budget preparation, performance analysis of departments
• Internal and external customer management
• Inventory balance sheet reconciliations (including work in progress)
• Cost updates in Sage (at all stages)
• Stock count management
• Monthly forecasting and reporting
• Review and follow up control matrix document.
• Check receipt and payments against contracts and invoicing of special contracts.
• Ensure mitigating control documents are in place and are updated.
• Ensure compliance to policy and procedures.
• Safety and internal control compliance
• Monthly cost center reporting
• Good communication and relationship skills.
• Must demonstrate ability to take initiative with foresight and deliver results.
• Should be able to foster relationships and networking but also work independently.
• Degree/diploma in Finance/Accounting/ Purchasing & supply chain management or equivalent qualification
• 3– 6 years of work experience in a similar Supply chain/finance role with focus on Cost Accounting and or business analysis.
• Computer literacy – Proficiency in Excel
• Experience in accounts payable, materials management, production planning, costing, and general ledger modules
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.