Jobs at:Restless Development
Deadline of this Job:
20 February 2022
Date Posted: Sunday, February 13, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About the Role.
The remit of this role focuses on enhancing the accountability of donor funds and to support the work of the Finance and Administration Unit and also to give general support to the other units within Restless Development Zambia.
If you are a dynamic, inspired and innovative individual with a background in Finance, accounting and administration we encourage you to apply for the role Finance Officer. The role will be based at our Head office in Kabwe.
Essential skills and experience
• Experience of supporting a project or programme.
• Experience of a public-facing role, with a focus on customer relations/care.
• Ability to prioritise a varied workload, meet deadlines and be a creative problem solver.
• Excellent IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Fluent in English (written and spoken).
• Belief in the values of Restless Development and an ability to uphold them.
• Good Leadership skills
Desirable skills & experience
• Previous work experience in similar accounting position
• At least one year’s previous experience as office administrator or similar Position
• Communicable in Zambian languages
• Hard working with the ability to multitask
• Experience in keeping to a budget and financial accountability
• Excellent written skills in English
• Computer literate, able to work with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Organized, with excellent time management
• Excellent interpersonal skills
Minimum: Diploma or Degree or Equivalent Qualification in ACCA, ZICA, Accounting and Finance, Banking and Finance.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Please send a completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th February 2022 indicating subject line as “APPLICATION_YOUR NAME_FINANCE OFFICER” e.g. APPLICATION_JANE DOE_FINANCE OFFICER.
Please note that we do not accept CVs, resumes or covering letters.
Click Here to download Application Form
Click Here to download Job Description
First round interviews are scheduled to take place on date to be advised.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.