Finance and Administration Supervisor
Jobs at:National Breweries Plc
Deadline of this Job:
09 March 2022
Date Posted: Monday, March 07, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
National Breweries Plc is Zambia’s leading producer and distributor of Traditional African Beer. Our affiliation to Delta Beverages gives our employees a sense of pride and that of belonging to one of the biggest international brewing companies in the world. The Company offers opportunities for all to learn develop and grow, whilst offering challenging career opportunities for lateral or vertical advancement.
We are inviting applications to fill the following vacant position:
Position: Finance and Administration Supervisor
Duration: Six Months Contract
Reporting to the Brewery Manager, the successful candidate will be accountable for the following:
• To ensure accurate year end external audit and timely preparation of financial statements
• Oversee EBR daily cash controls and reconciliation
• Oversee Cash & Carry daily cash and banking reconciliation
• Oversee the operations of the main cashier (recons, banking and security of cash)
• Conduct spot checks on cash and timeously investigate variances.
• Maintain a close liaison with Finance Department.
• Daily analysis and follow ups of COD Accounts.
• Daily checking of credit notes against audit trails and timeous posting to customers.
• Daily checking of invoices (POD’s) against audit trails.
• Create a healthy and desirable documents management system (filing of POD’s, credit note etc).
• Maintain a clean and neat document storage and safe stock of stationery for the entire depot.
• Generate and analyse daily sales and finance reports.
• Daily update of customer service and complaints reports.
• Closely monitor and investigate system problems
• Maintain close liaison with Security cash company and the banks
This job is particularly suitable for candidates who meet the following minimum requirements:
• Degree/Diploma in Accounting, CA/ACCA/CIS/CIMA or equivalent.
• Accounting package-SAP in Inventory Management, Sales and Distribution, Production and Accounts Receivable added advantage.
• Minimum 3 years in Accounting Environment & Computer literacy i.e. Excel, Word & Power point,
• Should have an innovative, analytical, and inquiring mind
• Highly motivated personality and ability to work with minimum supervision
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested persons should send their applications and CV’s not later than 9 March 2022 to;
The Human Resource Specialist
National Breweries Plc
Sheki Sheki Road
PO Box 35135
Email address: email@example.com
(Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to & all attachments should be in a single PDF File. Kindly state the position in the subject line)
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.