Jobs at:Recruitment Matters Africa
Deadline of this Job:
27 January 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 18, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client is looking for a Financial Accountant to join their team
• Prepares monthly statements by collecting data, analyzing, and investigating variances, and summarizing data and trends.
• Prepares quarterly and annual statements by assembling data.
• Complies with state tax filing requirements by studying regulations, adhering to requirements, and advising management on required actions.
• Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
• Provides financial advice by studying operational issues, applying financial principles, and practices.
• Prepares special reports by studying variances, preparing budgets, and developing forecasts.
• Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Updates job knowledge by keeping current with financial regulations and accepted practices.
• Excellent math skills
• Experienced in bookkeeping
• Superior attention to detail
• Ability to work under high time pressure
• Experienced in MS Office
• Ability to handle and protect confidential documents
• Job Role: Financial Accountant - Lusaka
• Industry: Accountancy / Finance
• Salary: Negotiable
3 Years of Experience
• A bachelor’s or associate degree in accounting or a related field
• A master’s in business administration or related field
• ACCA certification is a plus
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.