Jobs at:Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy
Deadline of this Job:
08 February 2022
Date Posted: Friday, January 28, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for consolidating and analyzing financial data, taking into account the group’s goals and financial standing. Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance. Assembling and summarizing data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risk.
Summary of Key Responsibilities;
• Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc.) taking into account the company’s goals and financial standing.
• Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
• Developing and maintaining KPI’s, highlighting areas of improvement and issuing early warnings of underperformance.
• Analyze the company product costs, prices and margins to ensure accuracy.
• Maintaining Customer database and Customer update forms.
• Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
• Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis
• Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models
• Analyze company operating expenses ensuring that they are reported incorrect lines and alert adverse variations accounts, providing early warning of potential developments
• Analyze the company product costs, prices and margins to ensure accuracy
• Sending early warning alerts to relevant people and follow up resolutions
• Raising and Maintaining Fixed Asset Register
• Compile data and prepare schedules for the Budget and Long Term Plan
• Perform technical review/approval on all Purchase Requisitions
Required Skills and Competencies
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Self-driven and self-starter
• Very good computer skills specifically excel
• Should be objective and take initiative
• Strong negotiation, verbal and written communication
• Strong and effective interpersonal and leadership skills
• Must abide by strict confidentiality and non-disclosure requirements
• Ability to maintain quality and safety standards at all times
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Qualified Association of Chartered Accountants (ACCA) or Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) or equivalents
• Must have a minimum of 4-5 proven working experience as a Financial Analyst
• Working experience as an Assistant Financial Planning Analyst will be a plus
• Sound knowledge of IFRS and Taxation rules
• Very good knowledge of finance and Managerial accounting
• Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis
• SAP system experience will be a plus
• Must be conversant with the current financial subjects, accounting, tax laws, money market and business environments
• Must be a member of ZICA
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you meet the minimum hiring requirements for the above position, please email your CV and Cover letter clearly stating your salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy in email@example.com Note that, all communications will be kept in the strictest of confidence. If you do not receive communication within 14 days of the closing date of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.