Financial Planner & Analyst
Jobs at:J&J Transport Zambia Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
27 January 2022
Date Posted: Saturday, January 22, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
J&J Transport Zambia Ltd.
J&J Transport Zambia Limited is looking for a suitably qualified individual who will be able to oversee the accuracy and integrity of the data captured ensuring that financial statements, management accounts and other internal reports are delivered timeously and be responsible for financial planning of the business, cost center reporting, operating plan variance analysis and special projects.
Reports to: Finance Manager
• Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses, and capital expenditures.
• Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
• Manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
• Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
• Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports
• Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in marketing programs, menu pricing, new store rollouts as well as new projects
• Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
• Supporting the Finance Manager and Department heads with in-depth analysis
• Prepare various presentations
• Academic Background: Level 2 (ACCA, CA Zambia, CIMA) or Diploma in Accounting and a Member of ZICA, Relevant Transport and Logistics qualifications and training;
• Experience required (minimum/maximum): 1-2 years in a similar role within the transport industry is added bonus;
• IT knowledge: excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products (word; excel; power point);
• Age (minimum / maximum): 25-35;
• Others: English – good level of the English language, both written and spoken;
• Good knowledge of local organization;
• Good understanding of the Business and Business needs;
• Leadership Experience;
Preference (soft skills/behaviors)
• Good judgment and high levels of responsibility and accountability;
• Hard worker, with high levels of energy and self-motivation;
• Diligent with strong attention to detail;
• Results orientated with delivery capabilities and good time management skills;
• Planning and Organization Skills;
• Decision making skills;
• Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with, co-workers, Managers, Customers and 3rd parties;
• Should demonstrate high ethical and moral behavior ensuring Anti-Bribery and Corruption stances;
• Willingness to work late as per required workload;
• Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role;
Preferences for immediately available candidates committed to working weekends and longer hours.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.