Jobs at:HR Studio (Pty) Limited
Deadline of this Job:
23 December 2021
Date Posted: Friday, December 10, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We’re looking for…
Our client is currently looking to hire an individual with fantastic problem-solving skills to join the team as a Group Accountant. The ideal candidate must be detail-orientated and deadline-driven. The successful candidate will assist with the overall group accounting function and will report to the CFO.
This position is based in Zambia
Who are you?
• You are humble
• You are willing to put in long hours
• You have strong team spirit
• You are able to work independently
• You live the values of being open, having integrity and being trustworthy
• You are highly technical and a team player
• You are analytical, detail-oriented, and a problem solver
• You have experience working with consolidations
What’s the role?
You will be responsible for:
• Overseeing a team of 4 in the finance department
• Group Consolidations
• Cost & Management Accounting
• Financial Reporting
• Compliance with existing laws and regulations
• Oversee the accounts of all subsidiary companies within the group.
• Completing consolidation, reporting and forecasts, this role is responsible for ensuring each company adheres to reporting standards and is financially compliant.
• Examine statements to ensure accuracy.
• Ensure that statements and records comply with laws and regulations.
• Compute taxes owed, prepare tax returns, ensure prompt payment.
• Inspect account books and accounting systems to keep up to date.
• Organize and maintain financial records.
• Management Reporting
Boxes to tick…
• BCom honours in accounting or an equivalent qualification
• CIMA or CA (SA)
• Three years of articles, completion of a training contract in an accounting firm
• Experience in Xero, Unleashed, Vend, Fathom
• Fluency in English
• Computer literacy (including advanced Excel)
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.