Jobs at:Recruitment Matters Africa
Deadline of this Job:
02 February 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, January 20, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client is looking for a Junior Auditor to join their team
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not subject to:
• Manage and organize audits for ancillary / facility provider contracts.
• Process accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll.
• Obtain proper documentation need from truck drivers entering the facility.
• Examine payroll and personnel records to determine worker's compensation coverage.
• Reduce transaction time and improve Sarbanes-Oxley compliance by developing and implementing new, improve processes for identifying and eliminating obsolete inventory.
• Perform diversified accounting assignments for clients' approval and signature using QuickBooks
• Strong ability to read, understand, analyze, and interpret governmental regulations, professional journals, general business periodicals, technical procedures, and other relevant materials and reports
• Strong ability to prepare procedure manuals, business correspondence, and reports
• Strong ability to effectively respond to questions and present information to the general public, clients, and groups of managers
• Strong mathematical skills to perform simple calculations such as volume, discounts, commissions, interest, proportions, area, percentages, circumference
• Strong ability to apply concepts of basic geometry and algebra in work situations
• Strong reasoning and analytical skills to solve practical problems
• Strong ability to comprehend and interpret various instructions presented in different forms
• 1 Years of Experience
• Accounting qualification
• Previous audit experience
• Familiar with accounting software
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.