Key Account Manager (ICT Products & Services)
Jobs at:Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy
Deadline of this Job:
27 January 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, January 13, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Key Account Manager (Sales) will be responsible for developing and sustaining solid relationships with key clients that bring in the most income for the company. Take charge of addressing and resolving key clients’ complaints. Acting as the main point of contact between Corporate Clients and internal teams. Mentor and supervise Key Account Sales teams assigned to each key client.
Summary of Key Responsibilities;
• Play an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective onboarding of new clients.
• Be Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channels.
• Focus on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
• Prepare tenders and responses to Requests for Proposals’ in line with customer requirements.
• Act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions within the group.
• Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
• Provide on-the-ground support for Sales Key Account Reps as they generate leads and close new deals
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
• Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
• Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them
Required Competencies and Attributes
• Excellent Communication Skills (Oral & Written)
• Highly self-motivated and ambitious;
• Focused, accountable, responsible and dedicated.
• Customer-Centric Skills
• Business Relations Building and Managing Skills
• Excellent Networking Skills’
• Ability to build rapport with key clients.
• Excellent Negotiating Skills
• Excellent Persuasive Skills
• Ability to Interact with Exco Teams
• Ability to handle multiple client accounts
Primary Areas of Accountability:
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or Commercial Field
• Qualification in Information Technology or related will be a plus
• Must have a minimum of at least 4+ years’ experience in a sales or pre-sales role with a System Integration company
• Must have experience in Sales and Business Development of Information & Communications Technology Products and Services (ICT Products & Services)
• Previous experience in Account Management or Territory Sales and display an attitude that is key to success;
• Strong Account Management and Relationship Building Skills;
• Experience in managing large accounts at head office / Exco level
• Excellent working knowledge of MS Office – Word, Excel & PowerPoint
• Good understanding of the ICT Industry locally and the African Region
• Proactive approach with a high level of attention to detail
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
If you meet the minimum hiring requirements for the above position, please email your CV and Cover letter clearly stating your salary expectations to: email@example.com and copy in firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.