Lecturer – Accounting and Finance
Jobs at:Chalimbana University
Deadline of this Job:
25 February 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 22, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the following positions at Chalimbana University on ONE YEAR CONTRACT, full-time/Part-time
School Of Leadership And Business Management
Department of Operation and Supply Chain Management
Job Title: Lecturer – Accounting and Finance (1 Position-Part-time)
Purpose: Responsible for teaching, conducting research and carrying out other academic related tasks.
• Grade 12 certificate or its equivalent.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting and Finance
• Master of Science degree in Accounting and Finance.
• PhD in a relevant field is an added advantage.
• Professional qualifications in a relevant field will be an added advantage.
• Teaching experience at University level will be an added advantage.
• Design and implement curricular for accounting and finance related courses and
• Lecture and assess students and give timely feedback.
• Compile and analyse assessment results.
• Conduct research and offer consultancy services in the related field.
• Initinte and conduct community service in the related field.
• Carry other responsibilities assigned by the department and school.
Department of Business and Entrepreneurship
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Only candidates who meet the specified requirements need to apply to the address indicated below, enclosing their detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of educational certificates, including transcripts of results, names and addresses of three traceable references and contact address/telephone/e-mail details.
The position, Department and School should clearly be marked on the envelope.
The application should be sent to:
P/bag E1, Chongwe,
Closing date: 25th February, 2022.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted immediately.
Chalimbana University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.