Jobs at:Reputable company
Deadline of this Job:
17 January 2022
Date Posted: Saturday, January 15, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
A private Company in Logistics and energy industry wishes to invite applications for the post of a management accountant.
Reporting to: Head of Finance and Internal Audit
• Bank reconciliations
• Revenue ledgers reconciliations
• Cost of sales ledgers reconciliations
• Operating expenses reconciliations
• Statutory ledgers reconciliations
• Preparation of monthly management accounts
• Facilitation of external and internal audits
• Preparation of weekly sales reports
• Preparation of weekly expenditure reports
• Preparation of fleet expenditure analysis report such as fuel, tyres, and other repairs.
• Liaise with dispatch department on all issues pertaining to billing.
• Liaise with logistics department on all issues pertaining to drivers’ logistics and per diem.
• Liaise with the internal audit in relation to internal controls of the organisation
d) Planning and motoring.
• Preparation of quarterly and annual budgets
• Cash flows projections
• Monitoring of expenditure against the budgets via variance analysis
• Planning of leave schedules for the finance department.
• Monitoring of administrative Drivers’ errands and ensuring the motor vehicle policy is adhered to.
• Coordinate with logistics manager to ensure that there is smoothy trip planning for the fleet.
• Ensure that the team members execute all the tasks assigned to them in a timely manner.
• Spearhead the planning of all activities in the department.
• Ensure that all the resources required by the department are put in place.
• Conversant with pastel evolution.
• Excellent communication and written skills.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and power-point.
• Analytical skills.
• Leadership skills.
• Grade twelve certificate with a minimum of merit in Mathematics and English.
• A holder of accountancy qualification preferably ZICA/CA Zambia, ACCA or CIMA minimum of level two.
• Should be a paid-up member of ZICA.
• At least a minimum of 5 year of work experience.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you meet the above qualification send your cover letter and you curriculum to firstname.lastname@example.org before 17th January 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.