Manager – Internal Audit
Jobs at:Zambia Credit Guarantee Scheme Limited
Deadline of this Job:
28 January 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 18, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Zambia Credit Guarantee Scheme (ZCGS) is wholly owned by the Government of the Republic of Zambia. The mandate of ZCGS is to provide credit guarantees to viable Micro, Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (MSMEs), in order to facilitate their access to affordable financing. To realize its mission and mandate, ZCGS wishes to invite highly self – motivated, result – oriented, suitably qualified and experienced Zambian nationals to fill the following vacant position:
Manager – Internal Audit – 1 Position Salary Scale – ZCGS/03
The position reports to both the Board Audit Committee Chairperson and administratively to the Chief Executive Officer and is responsible for undertaking the provision of internal audit services in order to assess adequacy of internal controls and determine compliance to standards and regulatory requirements.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
Key Result Areas Principle Accountabilities (Main Duties)
• Audit Plans Preparation of annual audit plans and identification of audit universe in order to guide the operations of the scheme
• Risk Management Evaluation and review of risk management interventions in order to ensure their adequacy.
• Compliance Periodically monitoring of compliance to procedures and policies in order to ensure adherence to internal controls and regulatory framework
• Audit Reports Periodical preparation of Audit Reports in order to facilitate management and policy decisions.
• Pre – audit Pre-audit of payment claims in order to ensure that they are compliant with payment procedure.
• Post Audit Conduct post audits in order to assess the effectiveness of internal controls.
• Asset Verifications Asset verification in order to determine the existence and value of assets and assess effectiveness and efficiency of internal controls.
• Audit Recommendations Monitoring of the implementation of internal and external audit recommendations in order to confirm management action.
• Internal Audit Policies Development, implementation and review of the internal policies in order to guide internal audit operations.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
• Full Form V/Grade Twelve (12) School Certificate
• A minimum of a Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
• Full ACCA, CIMA, CA, CIA, CISA or equivalent
• Must be a Member of ZICA
• Ten (10) years’ proven relevant work experience, four (4) of which should be at management level
• Ability to analyze data
• Accounting experience
• Ability to promote the value of internal audit among employees within the organization
• Ability to write analytical and technical reports
• Ability to make decisions and systematically resolve problems
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software.
• Interpersonal skills
• Computer literate
• Analytical skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates with necessary qualifications, experience and personal attributes for the jobs should address their applications to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Zambia Credit Guarantee Scheme Limited
Corner Roan/Bishop Roads, Kabulonga
And all applications accompanied by a curriculum vita (maximum five pages) and copies of certified academic and professional certificates must be received electronically via e mail at Jobopportunitieszcgs@gmail.com not later than 28th January, 2022. Only short – listed candidates shall be responded to.
ZCGS will offer competitive employment conditions to the successful candidates.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.