Jobs at:Recruitment Matters Africa
Deadline of this Job:
14 March 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, March 03, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client in the Hospitality industry is looking for a Payroll Officer to join their team
• Ensuring all payroll transactions are processed efficiently
• Collecting, calculating, and entering data in order to maintain and update payroll information
• Compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable wages and reporting on this
• Determining payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal income, social security taxes, employer's social security, unemployment, and workers’ compensation payments
• Resolving payroll discrepancies
• Maintaining payroll operations by following policies and procedures
• Developing ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed
• Ability to handle confidential information.
• Familiarity with state labor laws.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to prepare and present financial reports.
• 2 Years of Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, human resources, or a similar field.
• Previous experience working as a payroll officer.
• Advanced Mathematical skills and strong attention to detail.
• Proficient with payroll software including Quickbooks, Sage, EPAY, and Gusto.
• Familiarity with accounting software and procedures.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.