Vacancy title: Phamacy Cashier[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Health Care , Category: Healthcare ]
Jobs at:Mair Pharmacy Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
09 August 2022
Date Posted: Friday, August 05, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking for a friendly and detail-oriented Pharmacy Cashier to join our retail store operations. You will be responsible for greeting customers when they arrive, answering questions they may have, and completing their transactions efficiently. You will also be responsible for managing the company phone and responding to any customer queries on call or WhatsApp with the help of the Pharmacist or Pharmacy Technologist.
When the pharmacy is not busy, you will be responsible for restocking of shelves with the supervision of the Pharmacist or Pharmacy Technologist, creating merchandise displays, and taking inventory. Your primary goal is to provide excellent customer service to all of our customers.
Pharmacy Cashier Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible to open and Close Pharmacy on time.
• Ensure the Pharmacy is clean.
• Greet customers when they arrive
• Complete their purchase transactions quickly and efficiently
• Restock and Price items on the shelves
• Take inventory of store merchandise
• Take part in monthly stock take
• Build merchandise displays
• Hang sale signs and decorations when necessary
• Weekly Banking of Sales and maintaining adequate change denominations in the cash drawer and get additional change.
• Answer customer questions about products or services
• Management and reconciliation of Petty Cash
• Reconcile cash drawers and sales receipts
• Report issues with equipment
• Work as a team to meet store sales goals
• Assist Pharmacist or Pharmacy Technologist with any other duties pertaining to the Pharmacy.
• Submit weekly management reports
Pharmacy Cashier Requirements and Qualifications
• Full Grade 12 Certificate with a pass in mathematics
• Minimum of Certificate a sales related field
• At least two years work experience as a Retail Cashier or similar role in sales (Pharmacy Cashier is an added advantage)
• Friendly demeanour
• Basic PC Knowledge (Computer skills)
• Good at Math skills
• Familiarity with electronic equipment such and POS system
• Customer Satisfaction oriented
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Flexible schedule
• Must live near Ibex Hill Twin palm Road Area
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.