School Deputy Head – Primary
Jobs at:Italian School of Lusaka
Deadline of this Job:
10 April 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 29, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Italian School of Lusaka is a private school registered under the Ministry of General Education of the Republic of Zambia. The school offers high international standards in academics, sports and other extracurricular activities to its multinational, multicultural, multiracial students in Zambia. The school is a Cambridge International Centre, Duke of Edinburgh International Award – Zambia Unit, and a Member of the Independent Schools Association of Zambia (ISAZ). In order to enhance service delivery and achieve its quest of meeting the highest international standards in education, the Italian School of Lusaka intends to fill the following vacant positions indicated below. Applications are therefore invited from suitable candidates to fill the following positions:
School Deputy Head – Primary
To head and manage the affairs of the Primary section of the Italian School of Lusaka
• Responsible for managing and implementing planned activities in the Primary Section
• Assist the Head to develop strategies both in academics and administration to ensure high standards of learning in the Primary section
• Assisting to raise funds and managing school resources in order to ensure efficient running of the school
• Organise and supervise the Primary school faculty
• Liaise with stakeholders including parents or guardians.
• Full Grade 12 School Certificate Cambridge Certificate with five (5) “O” levels Credit or better including English.
• Degree in Education or related fields
• Must have in-depth knowledge of systems of international schools particularly the
• At least 10 years’ work experience 5 of which should be at senior level (Head of Department or Deputy Head)
• Hardworking with minimum supervision
• Able to make quick decisions under pressure
• Must have excellent communication and organisational abilities
• Good interpersonal skills
• Must be energetic
The Deputy Head – Primary will report to the Head of School
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120 12:00:00 AM Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All interested candidates should address their applications along with a copy of their Curriculum Vitae (CV) with three traceable referees and copies of their certified professional and academic certificates not later than 10 April 2022 to the address given below. Online applications are welcome.
The Board Chairperson
Italian School of Lusaka
4919 Lubu Road,
Contact No: +260 211 254 181
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.