Senior Credit Analyst
Deadline of this Job:
14 March 2022
Date Posted: Monday, March 07, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
This role is responsible to credit management and customer financing for Southern Africa Countries which include Zambia, Malawi, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, and Angola. The role is responsible for ensuring compliance, mitigating risk, driving collections for accounts receivable, and providing support to commercial operations in the region.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
• Drive credit risk management through credit limit analysis and governance.
• Support the collection activities to enable the achievement of business and financial goals including maximizing growth, minimizing losses, and achievement of cash flow targets.
• Educate the sales organization on the credit policies and procedures and ensure compliance in the daily sales process.
• Ensure the implementation of credit management processes and controls in the requisite automated systems to enable continuous monitoring, assessment, and revision of customers credit profiles.
• Support budgeting and forecasting activities and provide adhoc and periodical reports to aid financial reporting, quarterly exposure reviews, and business decision making.
• Trigger recovery actions for overdue accounts in collaboration with relevant functions.
• Act as the point of contact for the commercial and order-to-cash teams on all matters related to credit, and provide the requisite support to enable efficient running of sales processes. including marketing and channel related costs, and performance incentives.
Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
• Undergraduate degree in business or economics.
• Professional qualifications in accounting or finance.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in credit management.
• Strong business acumen, strategic mindset, and customer focus.
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
• Great judgement and decision-making skills.
• Ability to operate effectively in ambiguity.
• Excellent relationship management skills.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: High School
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.