Senior Finance Controller
Jobs at:Fidelity Labour Consultants Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
14 February 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, February 10, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Senior Finance Controller
Our client operating in the hospitality industry and providing value chain specialized catering, housekeeping services based in North-Western province is inviting applications for the following vacancy.
Position Title: Senior Finance Controller
Location: Solwezi – Mine
Supervisor: Finance Manager
Reporting to Project Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
• Take ownership of the balance sheet, P&L and all technical accounting duties
• Review any query raised by tax authorities
• Ensure timely monthly Finance reporting
• Setting up Procedures with robust controls and act as internal auditor to ensure strict application
• Stock supervision
• Identify key risks within the group and prepare risk profile matrix with proposed solutions to minimize exposure.
• Coordinating with other members of the Group finance team as well as working closely with the individual companies’ finance teams to review financial information and forecasts
• Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance.
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
• Audit in Big 4 experience
• 5-10 years relevant experience
• SAP & SAGE ERP systems knowledge is a plus
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of Packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Excellent presentation skills
• Proficient in MS PowerPoint, Excel and financial software applications
Personal Qualities and Behavioral Traits
• Excellent Analytical & communication skills (written and spoken English)
• Attentive to detail
• Proactive, Flexible, Strategic thinking
• Excellent time management and organizational ability
• Ability to multitask and meet constant deadlines
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Job application procedure
Please send your application and CV to the undersigned not later than 14th February 2022 to email@example.com.
****Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted**
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.