Senior Manager (Audit)
Jobs at:Baker Tilly Central Africa
Deadline of this Job:
25 April 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Manage timely completion of client assignments in the various departments (Audit, Tax, Financial Management Services and Advisory).
• Ensure quality as per firm policies as well as required by the quality standards
• To be part of managing audit assignments.
• Detailed reviewer of Financial Statements, Audit files and other reports
• Review of tax computations.
• Responsible for ensuring that the departments are functioning smoothly.
• Manages the work of supervisors and heads of departments in the firm.
• Ensure compliance with laws and regulation. Review administration work.
• Timely submission of monthly management reports for submission to Partners and the regional office.
• Liaising with Partners and client managers in the planning and conduct of assignments discussing findings, emerging risks and actions to address identified risks.
• Coaching, training and assist in developing staff to upgrade their knowledge as well as provide the required mentorship by the professional bodies. Participate in the training programs of the firm. Any other duties assigned.
Education & Qualifications:
• Must have a full grade 12 certificate or equivalent.
• Full professional qualification from a recognized professional accountancy body or institution such as ACCA, CIMA or equivalent.
• Qualified ZICA professional.
• Paid up ZICA membership.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar position, audit firm or fast paced working environment.
• Knowledge of International Financial Reporting standards (IFRSs), GAAP and International Standards on Auditing (ISAs) and ability to apply them.
• Knowledge of tax laws and other laws and regulations.
• Familiar with accounting packages such as pastel, ZRA system, etc.
• Conversant with Caseware will be an added advantage.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Job application procedure
Please send your application letter, NRC, CV with traceable references and certified copies of Academic and Professional certificates to email@example.com. Submit on or before 25 April 2022 by 16:00
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.