- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Deadline of this Job:
02 March 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 25, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reporting to the Sales Director, the Sales Executive is responsible for revenue growth in the business’ service lines, through increased sales and value addition by introduction of new products to existing customers. Conduct market research and propose innovations that impact on product line improvement to meet changing customer’s demands. .
• Uphold the G4S Values
• 100% meeting of set monthly sales targets.
• Daily reporting on the sales prospects to maintain a consistent sales funnel.
• Implementing the sales strategies to ensure revenue growth.
• Ensure smooth liaison between sales and operations in order to harmonise sales and service delivery.
• Monitor competitor activity through generation and analysis of reports.
• Conduct monthly trading analysis on sales to determine met sales objectives against target in order to ensure continuous profitability of the product line.
• Participate in customer visits/liaison.
• Ensure control on costs while at the same time satisfying customers’ needs.
• Manage and develop a portfolio of customers including revenue accountability. and profitability
• Maintain sales data on daily and monthly basis for management decision.
• Source new client referrals from networking and calling programs.
• Identify and meet customer needs through the provision of solutions.
• Management and coordination of the acquisition and retention process of customers through ensuring good levels of customer service at all times.
• Receive and respond to customer inquiries, problems and complaints.
• Overall, achieve and maintain a high level of Customer Service at all times
• Meet Service Level Agreements.
• Provide a first class level of service to ensure that clients are satisfied and continue to do business with G4S. Additionally generate target market referrals as a result.
• Maintain and update accurate client information.
• Communicate to clients as appropriate.
• Build productive relationships with referral sources, within the network, instilling a sense of teamwork and pro-activity with client referral.
• Daily update of Sales Force and efficient management of own sales plan
• Pro-actively participate as a member of the Relationship Management team contributing towards team targets and promoting teamwork.
• Contribute effectively to team activities including the generation of new sales ideas and initiatives.
• Timely reporting
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience:
• University Degree in Business Administration, Banking & Finance, Economics, or equivalent
• At least 3 years hardcore sales experience
• Experience in the Banking & Finance Industry, Services, FMCG or logistics industry is highly advantageous
• Experience in a software sales environment may be considered if the candidate is to be considered for a technical (systems) sales role
• Sales and marketing policy and procedures
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
https://careers.g4s.com/en/jobs/sales-executive/39080 Click here to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.