- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Technical Field Scientist
Deadline of this Job:
17 February 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 11, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Timely and effective planning, execution, analysis and reporting of trials to achieve registrations or develop key products which will contribute to the future profitability and growth of the business.
• Execute product demonstration trials to support the Marketing and Sales strategy and New Product Introductions (NPI’s).
• Build and strengthen relationships with internal and external stakeholders. .
• Successful trials: Strive to achieve a 100% success rate of allocated trials in terms of quality and on-time delivery.
• This role will be responsible for CP trialing execution from Early Stage through registration to demo trial activities, competitor monitoring and Field Crops demo trials.
• Proactive participation in and contribution to protocol management
• Timeous trial planning and execution.
• Reporting of trial results. Also observations/results not specified in the protocol.
• Identification of problems, opportunities and threats.
• Technical assistance to sales, marketing and technical departments.
• Contact and communication with internal and external Stakeholders.
• Validates results and give recommendations / insights on performance of tested products and solutions at single trial level
• Follow-up of external trials and on the ground interaction with CROs
• Equipment and store maintenance.
• Identify opportunities, recognize threats and to be pro-active (problem identification and solving)
• Work independently
• Innovative mindset
• Results driven
• Communication in English and Afrikaans with stakeholders.
• Application and evaluation methodology
• Report writing and interpretation
• Planning and organizing
• Presentations – Formal and field (English and Afrikaans)
• Adaptability and flexibility
• Ability to initiate first contacts
• Strong networking and relationship-building skills
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Product development procedures
• Good knowledge of products, diseases, pests, nematodes, weeds and crops.
• Good knowledge of agricultural practices and crop protection
• B.Sc. Degree in Agriculture with majors in plant pathology or entomology or agronomy, preferably with 2 years product development experience or a Diploma in Agriculture with 5 years related experience.
Job Education Requirements: B.Sc. Degree
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.