Deadline of this Job: 21 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
The Ministry of Green Economy and Environment is implementing a four (4) year Ecosystem-based Adaptation (EUA) project effective April, 2021. The EbA project is funded by the Global Environment Facility (GEF) under the least Developed Country Fund of the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC).
Applications are therefore, invited from suitably qualified Zambians for the position of Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist for the Ecosystem-based Adaptation (EUA) project to be stationed in Lusaka.
The successful candidate will be working under the overall supervision of the Project Manager, Ecosystem Based Adaptation (EBA) Project.
The candidate will be responsible for: –
• Leading the development of M&E systems for the coordinated design, planning, management and monitoring of projects activities and outputs and achieving outcomes and generating impact;
• Assisting line Ministries and project site stakeholders in integrating project activities into the lower level monitoring systems for integrated reporting;
• Contributing to the development and implementation of performance monitoring, reporting and evaluation strategies;
• Leading in conducting project impact assessment studies of projects deliverables to ensure the achievement of development outcomes;
• The formulation of M&E recommendations for improving implementation, performance and the design of interventions; Coordinating of on-going reviews on the implementation of M&E systems within Ministries/Departments/Agencies and project partners including project site stakeholders;
• Collecting, compiling and analyzing of data from reports submitted by line Ministries and project site stakeholders and preparation of consolidated progress reports;
• Reviewing M&E findings and best practices and disseminating information to stakeholders to facilitate evidence-based planning, reporting, learning and informed decision-making;
• Undertaking research on best practices and trends in M&E to keep abreast of modern best practices and making recommendations for their inclusion in current and future projects, programmes and policies;
• Leading in the documenting and packaging of lessons learnt and best practices from the project for purposes of knowledge management and sharing; Performs other project related work as may be assigned by the Project Manager.
Detailed Terms of Reference can be obtained from the office of the Director, Human Resources and Administration or Director, Green Economy and Climate Change through email to: email: firstname.lastname@example.org or christabel.Zulu@mgee.gov.zm
Qualifications And Experience
The candidate must have:
• Full grade twelve (12) Certificate or equivalent;
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Economics, Public Policy, Development Studies or other related field.
• A Master’s Degree in any of the above fields is an added advantage;
• Atleast 5 years’ relevant work experience in project monitoring, reporting and evaluation, preferably in a relevant field;
• A good understanding of Natural Resource Management, Climate Change and development issues in Zambia; Experience in working with international organizations and multiple stakeholders will be considered an asset; and
Job Knowledge And Skills
• Demonstrated experience in participatory monitoring and reporting and use of associated tools;
• Relevant skills in the use of the Office suite (MS Word, MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint and other tools and packages for project monitoring, evaluation and reporting purposes etc.);
• Encourages collaboration and improves performance, with ability to work in diverse cultural situations Ability to perform multiple tasks involving various stakeholders; and
• Excellent verbal and written communication in English, and knowledge of at
least two local languages spoken in the project sites.
Deadline of this Job: 07 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
KCEM Money Lenders seeks to provide internship program in Accounts & Administration department to qualified candidates who are motivated and result oriented
1. Ensure that all loan applications are accurately and completely captured in the system immediately they are received and checked by management.
2. Ensure that all information on the loan application form is captured in the Loan Processing system with accuracy.
3. Ensure that the loans are approved in the Loan Processing System.
4. Ensure that all loans are disbursed in the Loan Processing System.
5. Ensure that all the loans are cleared in the LPF system in readiness for the preparation of monthly periodical management reports.
6. Ensure that all repayments are done are captured daily and accurate manner to enable the finance department to reconcile the necessary financial reports without difficulties.
7. Ensure that all the loan application forms are signed and checked by the loans committee prior to their getting processed and the necessary documentation.
8. Ensure that the necessary data is clearly indicated on the application forms.
9. Ensure that backups are done on a daily basis and copy made for off-site storage.
10. Ensure that a record of the daily backups is maintained on a continuous manner so as to monitor database growth.
11. Assist the Operations Department staff sort out simple queries that relate to the loan processing system.
12. Ensure that all queries from the credit officers are attended to on timely basis.
13. Ensure that all records in Loan Tracking system are accurate.
14. Timely reporting of issues identified in loan Tracking to respective heads of department.
15. To perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
ZICA Licentiate or ACCA II or its equivalent.
One-year experience in data processing in a busy environment.
Good knowledge in spoken and written English.
Strong organizational skills and excellent interpersonal skills with a pleasant, accommodating approach.
Able to stand above denominational diversities.