Deadline of this Job: 31 August 2022JOB DETAILS:
The director’s primary role is to oversee the growth and sustainability of the organization. The Director will report to the Board of Directors and is responsible for the overall operation of the organization. Candidates must possess integrity as well as excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills. The Director will be responsible for advising, reporting, and making recommendations to the Board of Directors.
Required Qualifications and Experience
• Advanced degree in educational leadership, school administration or related field with over Ten years’ experience (Master’s or Doctorate Degree preferred)
• Previous experience with establishing new schools and school accreditation and having a deep understanding of best practices and innovative pedagogy
• Proven financial, organizational human resource, marketing and management skills with the ability and willingness to take TOIS into its next phase of growth, both in quality and size.
Compensation and benefits
TOIS offers a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with position expectations and market benchmarks
Candidates should send the information listed below in a single PDF file attached to an email:
• A letter of application describing your interest in the Director position at TOIS, listing your strengths as a candidate and how your qualifications and experience align with the position profile and the school’s areas of focus.
• A current CV with four (4) referees who have been your direct supervisors, with current email addresses
• A statement describing your leadership and educational philosophy, not to exceed two pages.
Deadline of this Job: 26 August 2022Zambia Daily Mail Limited, an equal opportunity employer and leading daily newspaper company in Zambia, is inviting a suitably qualified and high calibre candidate to fill the position of Librarian to be based at head Office. This is a permanent and pensionable position reporting to the ICT Manager,
Purpose of the job:
To provide an effective and efficient record management information system and systematic digital repository storage of daily newspapers with easy input, retrieval and saving data.
1.0 Core Duties (Principal Accountabilities)
To convert indesign and CorelDraw documents Create digital archival storage for old newspapers into pdf-daily Organizing library stock, filling systems and other publications.daily Binding of daily newspapers To collect and issuing of Library materials
2.0 Knowledge and skill Requirements
Minimum Academic qualifications: Grade 12 School Certificate with at least 50 levels including Mathematics and English
3.0 Minimum Vocational/Professional qualifications:
Diploma in Library Studies
4.0 Minimum relevant work experience.
At least 3 years relevant experience in a similar function Ability to use Microsoft package
5.0 Required competencies/Personal qualities:
Interpersonal and good communication skills Able to work under pressure and minimum supervision Sober and high integrity.