Deadline of this Job: 30 August 2022JOB DETAILS:
• Eastern Tropical Fruits Limited (“ETF” or the “Company”) is a greenfield project that that is owned by Zambia Fruit Company, a subsidiary of the Industrial Development Corporation (“IDC”), and VitaPlus Foods Limited. The Company is located in Katete District of the Eastern Province and
• seeks to establish bulk agricultural infrastructure that facilitates national food production while adding value for local and export markets. As part of its growth strategy, ETF is hereby seeking to employ suitably qualified and experienced persons for the following positions:
• Company: Eastern Tropical Fruits Company Limited
• Posted: ( 22 August, 2022, Eastern)
• Ensure that all change parts are correctly done for a specific size of the bottle.
• Carry inspection of the machine before starting production.
• Monitor machine operations to ensure the product is quality and conforms to the required standards.
• Adjust machine components and machine tension and pressure according to size or processing angle of the product.
• Ensure that the product is filled to maximum required levels. Adjust if not achieved.
• Regulate machine flow speed or temperature.
• Clean oil and make minor adjustments or repairs to machinery and equipment such as opening valves or sitting guides.
• Monitor the production line.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience
• Grade 12 certificate.
• Diploma in Production Management or relevant field.
• Three (3) years’ work experience in similar position.
• Member of EIZ.
Deadline of this Job: 06 September 2022JOB DETAILS:
Experience with Marcovil Batching plant (BEMAK BC 1125)
Mechanical and electrical knowledge on Batching plants
Good equipment maintenance habits
Organized and proactive
Experience in manufacture and supply concrete for concrete works projects
Deadline of this Job: 25 August 2022JOB DETAILS:
Mabiza Resources Limited (“Mabiza”) operates the Munali Nickel Mine (“Munali”), which is located in the Mazabuka District, 75kms south of Lusaka, Zambia. Mabiza is a wholly owned entity of Consolidated Nickel Mines Ltd.
Reporting: Underground Manager
Job Purpose: Manage resources to ensure production targets are achieved for development, stoping, tramming and backfilling operations.
Ensure that mine stope production activities are undertaken according to mine designs.
• Ensure that all mining activities are according to the survey and design and controls
• Ensuring that the operatives meet daily production targets as set in the mine plans
• Ensure quality service from Technical Service Departments on time and comply with legal requirements.
• Ensure that backfill operations are done to standard and plan
• Ensure that the excavation of all mine developments and stopes is as per standard requirements.
• Ensuring that the correct ore and head grade is mined and delivered to the ROM pad.
• Ensuring the maintenance of high safety standards for all employees under his responsibility.
• Ensure that all work areas have adequate ventilation.
Skills & Qualifications: –
• Grade 12 certificate
• Diploma in Mining
• Degree in Mining will be an added advantage
• Minimum of 4 years work experience in a reputable mine
• Holder of a valid Blasting License & First Aid Certificate
• Exposure to sub-level open stope and backfill mining operations is a must
• Computer literate
• People Management
• Analytical skills
Deadline of this Job: 03 September 2022JOB DETAILS:
• Installing new vehicle wiring systems.
• Installing and troubleshooting immobilizer and alarm systems.
• Installing and troubleshooting vehicle tracking systems
• Gathering information from customers about issues with their electrical system.
• Diagnosing electrical issues and proposing a course of action.
• Providing customers with estimated time and cost for repairs.
• Repairing and replacing faulty wiring or electrical systems.
• Servicing of electrical automotive parts.
• Servicing and repairing electrical systems on agricultural vehicles.
• Maintaining a clean working environment.
• Completing job reports and processing paperwork.
• Advanced knowledge of modern vehicular electrical systems.
• Ability to work in confined spaces.
• Complex problem-solving skills.
• Ability to operate electrical diagnostic equipment.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to work standing or in a crouched position for long periods.
• Ability to distinguish subtle color variations.
• Diploma and auto electrical qualification certificate.
• EIZ Membership
• Over 2 years work experience(over 5 years of experience will be added experience) as an Auto Electrician.
Deadline of this Job: 30 August 2022
Deadline of this Job: 30 August 2022