Deadline of this Job: 26 August 2022JOB DETAILS:
• Arranging sales visits with prospective clients
• Giving product demonstrations
• Maintaining proper sales and performance records
• Attending to walk in Clients .
• Negotiating sales contracts
• Achieving sales targets
• Degree in Sales and Marketing, ICT or any Business Related Course
• At least 2 years experience in sales or ICT
• Full Knowledge in word ,Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge in Pastel will be an added advantage .
• Valid Driving license is a must.
Deadline of this Job: 01 September 2022JOB DETAILS:
Sales and Brand Activation Manager
Overview / Job Description
Book Now Zambia Ltd – A Dot Com Zambia Company – is an award winning Zambian ICT company that was launched in 2009. The company prides itself as company that is focused on building ICT based solutions for the Zambian and African Market. Book Now Zambia is looking for a Sales and Brand Activation Manager to lead our sales efforts and contribute to our long-term business growth in Zambia. The activations manager is responsible for managing the product and sales management techniques to generate sales and achieve profitability goals. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in business development sales, managing a sales team, preparing and executing marketing and sales activations campaigns.
The role has a salary package consisting of base pay and commission/variable salary, giving the potential candidate unlimited earning potential.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
• Create a “brand activation plans” for our multiple product lines such as eToll Cards and eFuel Cards connected to our ePass applications – www.epass.co.zm
• Build and maintain a calendar of brand activation events for the teams
• Educate consumers about the product (through brand activations)
• Travel frequently for activations within Lusaka and Outside of Lusaka
• Qualify leads from activation campaigns and other sources as sales opportunities
• Analyse success of completed campaigns
• Present our company and products to potential clients
• Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
• Establish, Manage and Train various levels of temporary staff to support activation campaigns
• Report weekly sales activity metrics to the Managing Director
Qualifications and Experience
• 5 or more years’ experience in Business Development and sales
Experience running activation campaigns
• Degree in Business Administration or related field.
• 5 or more years Managerial experience with demonstrated track record of managing people and/or leading a sales team
• Advanced technological skill set and a demonstrated history with technology will be a plus
• Exceptional team management skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Ability to delegate efficiently.
• Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques,
• Understanding of sales performance metrics including activity planning and segmentation
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to deliver engaging presentations and activations
• Valid Driver’s License
Deadline of this Job: 03 September 2022JOB DETAILS:
-RECRUITMENT OF STUDENTS
– MARKETING OF INSTITUTE
RENUMERATION: 100% COMMISSION BASED EMPLOYEMENT. K500 FOR EVERY REGISTERED STUDENT