Deadline of this Job: 24 August 2022JOB DETAILS:
The Marketing & Communications Analyst is responsible for setting all aspects of the company’s marketing & communications function. This includes developing the company’s brand guidelines, its brand identity, communications standards, marketing strategies, communications, and advertising operations.
• Act as strategic lead on all marketing efforts/activities
• Manage production of all marketing assets/collateral/ads
• Management of marketing campaigns across all channels
• Design and fit out of all physical locations
• Setting and enforcing brand standards
• Develop brand identity
• Develop brand guidelines
• Defend brand guidelines throughout the organization
• Manage all digital marketing efforts
• Manage our digital marketing strategy globally – including identifying channels, launching tests, partnering with regional teams, and directing our agency
• Create, deploy, and optimize digital marketing campaigns across platforms and in multiple languages
• Manage and execute our global retargeting strategy across platforms
• Report on effectiveness of paid media campaigns, including creative learnings
• Develop plans and forecasts for paid acquisition programs, enabling ROI optimization
• Setting communication standards
• Develop communication stands/policies
• Defend communication standards and policies throughout the organization
• Managing all PR activities
• Manage all external stakeholder communications
• Help drive stories that position Nkwashi and Explorer School as leading real estate and ed-tech companies respectively
• Use communications to reinforce the Nkwashi and Explorer School brand
• Develop and maintain relationships with reporters and influencers in all of our markets
• Advocate Explorer School and Nkwashi point-of-view on industry and relevant topics on education/academics, growing our profile as a thought leader among relevant stakeholders.
• Work closely with customers and the sales teams to build customer case studies, infusing their voices into campaigns, news announcements, and other activities.
• Work with the sales team to ensure all interactions with customers comply with communication standards and the set company “voice”
• Work with client management to ensure all interactions with customers comply with communication standards and the set company “voice”
• Work with Growth team to ensure company’s growth goals are attained
• Clear thinking
• Critical thinking
• Strong communication skills
• BA or BS degree in a Marketing, Communications or a related field
• You may or may not have design skills, but you have an eye for beautiful aesthetics and must be pedantic about good communications
• Strong interest in technology/startups
3 years work experience is required
Deadline of this Job: 07 September 2022JOB DETAILS:
• We need a very effective marketing manager
Deadline of this Job: 03 September 2022JOB DETAILS:
Who do we need?
The Marketing Manager will lead the marketing function & all marketing activities for SPENN Zambia. They will take full responsibility for performing such duties that are naturally associated with this position, including but not limited to managing the daily operations of the Marketing department to ensure it meets the Company’s overall vision and financial goals.
What will you do?
• In charge of crafting & implementing the marketing strategy & initiatives, including BTL, ATL, Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative.
• Prepare marketing plans and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the smooth operation of marketing campaigns.
• Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share, define new product marketing KPIs while optimizing the ongoing product line and messaging for maximum engagement, profitability and quality.
• Design and implement a system of marketing analytics to continuously evaluate campaign results and marketing spend ROI.
• Set KPIs, forecasts and metrics, and report analysis to key stakeholders to achieve continual improvements.
• Ensure strength of SPENN ZM brand message and consistency across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages, promotional material etc.).
• Translate business objectives into actionable plans that actualize go-to-market strategies to enable successful product launches & diversification in highly competitive, dynamic market places.
• Create all advertising units – physical ads for traditional media; website advertising; Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn ads.
• Present monthly and quarterly program ROI report to in country team and group executive team.
• Optimize product and teams’ readiness through the development of processes that include assimilation of market research, market/competitive analysis, and client/account profiling.
• Advance social media/influencer advertising campaign strategy, creation, execution & management.
• Monitor competitive activity through marketing intelligence (acquisitions, pricing, new products and features) and share relevant information and insights with product and business development functions.
Who are you?
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field.
• A minimum of 5 years experience in similar marketing positions or senior management roles in Telecommunications, Banking, FINTECH or FMCG industries.
• In-depth knowledge of marketing best practices/interventions and latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
• Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities, outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
• Certifications or professional qualifications lie CIM in Marketing, advertising, Business administration, communications and management will be an added advantage.
• Strong people skills – Building collaborative relationships, empowering and developing people’s Risk-taking appetite.
• Business and commercial acumen with a customer-centric approach.
• Excellent understanding of corporate governance standards.
• Should thrive in challenging situations and be highly Result Oriented.
• Influential & Interpersonal Skills and Social Perspectives with the ability to network with in-country and global players.
• Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
• Entrepreneurial ability.
• Strong communication – oral and writing skills
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Project Management Skills & Time Management
• High Level of Integrity