Deadline of this Job: 06 September 2022JOB DETAILS:
Revin Zambia Limited would like to invite applications for the position of: Fleet Manager at our Ndola Head office.
• Full grade 12 certificate.
• Diploma/Certificate in transport and logistics. A degree will be an added advantage
• Computer literate.
• Sound verbal and written communication skills a must.
• Mechanical Knowledge will be an added advantage.
• More than 2 years’ experience as a Fleet Manager.
• Able to work with minimum supervision and meet tight deadlines.
• Fuel management knowledge a must.
• Experience in stock control will be an added advantage.
Deadline of this Job: 23 August 2022JOB DETAILS:
Our client, an international logistics company on the Copperbelt (Zambia) is looking for a qualified and experience Logistics Manager to join their team on a full-time basis.
• Selecting carriers and negotiating contracts and rates.
• Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
• Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
• Planning and monitoring inbound and outgoing deliveries.
• Supervising logistics, transportation, and customer services.
• Responding to any issues or complaints.
• Researching ideal shipping techniques, routing, and carriers.
• Working with other departments to incorporate logistics with company procedures and operations.
• Evaluating budgets and expenditures.
• Updating and evaluating metrics to assess performance and implement enhancements.
• Ensuring all operations adhere to laws, guidelines, and ISO requirements.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, logistics, supply chain, or relevant field.
• A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
• In-depth knowledge of the consumer goods industry.
• Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management software.
• Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and organizational abilities.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Deadline of this Job: 28 August 2022JOB DETAILS:
• JABU is a B2B e-commerce & distribution marketplace, offering tech-enabled, route-to-market development & merchandising for FMCG brands in undeveloped areas while helping unbanked businesses grow through efficient delivery, an affordable product basket, inventory management and credit facilities.
On-Boarding Officer: You will be reporting to the Human Resource
• The On-Boarding Officer facilitates activities from candidate acceptance to the candidate’s start date. The purpose of this position is to ensure a warm, smooth on-boarding process. The On-Boarding Officer will have ownership of enrolling the in-coming employee into new systems, communication of process, and coordination of pre-employment.
• Update onboarding documents and communications
• Provide assistance to the selected candidates in all the On-Boarding process and process related to the performance assessment till the service confirmation.
• Ensure that a check list is prepared of all the documents which are required for the joining and track the missing documents and make a follow up of them until they are received.
• Ensure to prepare the documents for the joining formalities of successful candidates and advise the candidates to go for the Medical Checkup in the Bank’s approved clinic. In case of Expatriate staff follow up with the candidate to do the medical checkup in a hospital approved in their countries.
• Ensure that upon receiving all the documents the candidate has been provided a Welcome Kit and advise the respective Division about the joining of the staff.
• Arranging for Visa, ticket & accommodation and after joining ensures that all the formalities are completed and prepare their file in order to keep all the documents in order.
• Prepare list of new joiners and send to Training for Induction program
• Ensure that confirmation regarding joining of candidates are obtained one week from the joining date
• Any other related work assigned by the line Manager
• Beware of the training needs of the different teams and individuals
• Create training solutions for improving talents and to encourage opportunities for career advancement
• Bachelor degree holder in Human Resource Management, Public Administration or related field with a minimum of 3 years experience on related position
• Able to maintain confidentiality at all times
• Must be a Member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Should be self-motivated, proactive, initiative, innovative, dynamic, empathetic and assertive
Deadline of this Job: 07 September 2022JOB DETAILS:
A well established health food company is looking for a well experienced packaging supervisor. Daily tasks include:
• Supervising others
• Weekly stock counts
• Daily input and output of stocksheets
• Implementing systems based on experience
• Quality checks
Personal, characterisitics must include:
• Aged above 25 years of age
• Must be experienced in food & hygiene or have a certificate
• Can delegate work
• Goal getter
• Career orientated
• Fast learner
• Must live in the makeni area
Deadline of this Job: 23 August 2022
Deadline of this Job: 24 August 2022
Deadline of this Job: 26 August 2022