Deadline of this Job: 04 September 2022Duties and Responsibilities
• Verification of shipment received against the clearing agent’s delivery note.
• Unpacking and sorting of spare parts in the shipments.
• Comparing actual contents of packages against packing lists and signing-off as proof of verification.
• Matching packing list against invoice.
• Receipting parts into BPCS.
• Running receipting download and sorting the report according to locations / store rooms.
• Passing the receipting report to the Stacking and Picking Staff.
• Filing the packing lists.
• Maintenance of location system and updating of locations on a weekly basis.
• Attending to other additional responsibilities as the need arise.
• Passing the signed packing list to the Receipting Clerks.
• Stacking parts according to locations indicated in the receipting report.
• Filing the receipting report.
• Organizing off-loading activities for incoming materials.
Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality requirements
• Ensures monthly SHEQ meetings are conducted.
• Ensures that daily SHEQ talks including HIV/AIDS are conducted.
• Ensures own safety and that of others.
• Ensures compliance to legal requirements.
• Ensures customer requirements are satisfied or met.
• Ensures that environment issues are adhered to by avoiding pollution of air and water, and oil spillages / leakages.
• Ensures good housekeeping and safe working and standard operating procedures.
Requirements (Education and experience)
• Minimum advanced Diploma in Supply Chain Management
• Minimum one year experience in Warehouse operations.
• Good knowledge of BPCS
• Member of Zambia Institute of Purchasing and Supply (ZIPS).
Key knowledge, attributes, skills and abilities
• Ability to understand and interpret Epiroc Zambia procurement and supply chain policies and procedures.
• Ability to understand Epiroc Zambia warehouse routine and control procedures.
• Deep knowledge of warehouse management.
• Sober minded.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good Report Writing
• Able to work with CISCO Jabber, Outlook, BPCS, GIM, M3, ACIGN.
Deadline of this Job: 30 August 2022JOB DETAILS:
We are looking for a qualified candidate to fill the position of Personal Executive Assistant to the CEO on a three (3) months Temporary contract.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Personal Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Personal Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the CEO.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments.
• Arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
• Plans, coordinates, and ensures the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected.
• Completes expense reports for all work assigned.
• Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the company.
• Prioritizes conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Diploma or degree in Business Management or equivalent required
• Grade 12 School Certificate
• Strong work tenure: five to 10 years of experience supporting an Executive, preferably in a Reputable organization
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
Deadline of this Job: 26 August 2022We are looking for the services of Canteen Team Leader
1. Organise, plan and control day to day operations of the canteen
2. Maintain cleanliness and safety standards
3. Check food quality at every meal, presentation and set up of the buffet and salad bar
4. Plan the menu and organise members duty rotas
5. Ensure billing to the client is accurate and submitted on time
6. Ensure deep cleaning is done on a weekly basis.
Experience & Qualifications
1. Minimum of a certificate in Food Production
2. 2 years experience in hotel operations
3. Evidence of supervisory experience
4. Good interpersonal skills
5. Proficient in English Communication
6. Attention to detail
7. Valid Driving License will be an added advantage
Deadline of this Job: 26 August 2022Display professional etiquette at all times. This applies especially when a client has come over for an important meeting.
Demonstrate time management skills as many tasks are time-bound. For instance, filing the property tax every year before the due date or managing to book two connecting flights in a manner that there is no overlap.
Oversee the staff at every level. This includes the cleaning staff and other maintenance staff. Review their requirements to ensure that the supplies are available.
Type the documents and proofread them before submitting them. These documents may either be on behalf of the company or some other department of the company.
Review the income and expenses of every department. This is crucial as the final report submitted by the administrative officer would be based on this review.
Administrative Officer Responsibilities :
• The administrative officer job is responsible for the overall working of an organization. The responsibilities of an administrative officer vary depending on the sector in which he or she has been employed.
• The general trend stated for every administrative officer job is as follows:
• Prepare all the important reports to define the budget. A report may be required to be prepared monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, or yearly.
• Assist the Human Resource department to post the job requirements. Coordinate the recruitment process till the time all the candidates have not boarded their respective position.
• Answer to all the queries raised by the employees.
• Book a venue for official meetings that include the visit of upper management from the head office.
• File the documents that may be required to be presented as an official record in the future.
• Contributes in implementing the strategic direction of operations focusing on achievement of the following results:
• Full compliance of operations with WHEELHOUSE FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS rules, regulations and policies.
• Establishment of collaborate arrangements with potential partners, a Client relationship Management system for resource mobilization purposes and appropriate operational partnership arrangements.
• Knowledge building and sharing with regards to management and operations in the company.
• Ensures effective and accurate day-to-day financial resources management focusing on achievement of the following results:
• Proper planning, expenditure tracking and audit of financial resources, including extra-budgetary income in accordance with WHEELHOUSE rules and regulations.