Request for Proposals at USAID Business Enabling Project
The USAID Business Enabling Project ("the Project") is a five-year (2022-2027) USAID-funded project that aims to catalyse greater gender equality and inclusive private sector investment and trade in rural areas of Zambia. The Project will support creation of an enabling environment that incentivizes productive investments in trade, agriculture, energy, eco-tourism/sustainable natural resource management. The Project has issued a draft "Request for Proposals (RFP) for a Gender Analysis of the Business Environment to be undertaken in the Southern, Eastern and Central Provinces of Zambia. The study should identify opportunities and constraints to the participation of women-led organisations in business, analyse the factors affecting their participation in public-private dialogue and provide recommendations for enhancing their growth in the Project's target sectors. Only organizations legally registered in Zambia are eligible to apply.
To view and download the draft RFP, go to gozambiajobs.com or use the following link: https://bit.ly/3dTgREX To register for the event use the following link: https://bit.ly/3QWOVj6
Important dates: August 29, 2022, 5pm CAT: Interested bidders submit all questions concerning the RFP to firstname.lastname@example.org August 30, 2022, 9-11 am CAT: Town Hall Meeting at the USAID Business Enabling Project Office, 53 Leopards Hill Road, Kabulonga. The town hall meeting will be an opportunity to review the draft RFP and provide feedback to stakeholders' questions. Stakeholders will be able to participate in person or virtually through Microsoft Teams. See details in the draft RFP. Space is limited - please register using the link. September 25, 2022, 5pm CAT: Deadline for submission of proposals via email to email@example.com
Office of the Town Clerk Invitation for applications to set up Waste Recovery Points in Markets and Bus stations at Lusaka City Council
The Council at its sitting of April, 2022 under item CDSS/17/03/22 resolved to advertise to plastic and cardboard recycling enterprises to partner with the Council to set up waste recovery points in markets and bus stations
The Lusaka City Council now invites applications from interested enterprises, interested in setting up waste recovery points under the following terms and conditions.
The applicants are required to submit.
(a) Application forms which will be obtained upon payment of a non-refundable fee of TAO Thousand Kwacha (K2,000) from the department of Housing and Social Services, Room No. 401, third floor new wing, civic centre, Independence Avenue, Lusaka.
(b) Design of the waste recovery structure to be set up by the enterprise.
(c) The technical capability to undertake the project among which key personnel and that of its enterprise and their operational experience in the relevant activities of the projects must be highlighted.
(d) The Financial Capability to undertake a project of this magnitude supported by financial statements for the last 3 months
(e) Copies of Certificates of Incorporation/Registration with Pacra, Tax Clearance and VAT Certificates with ZRA and ZEMA certification.
Sealed Envelops Clearly marked 'SET UP WASTE RECOVERY POINTS IN MARKETS AND BUS STATIONS must be deposited in the tender box situated at the foyer, old wing civic centre stand no, 3249/REM. Independence avenue on or before Friday 16th September, 2022 at 17:00 hours Local time. Applicants shall be advised on the dates of the Interviews and the Visiting days to Markets and Bus stations
DISCLAIMER: The Losaka Oty Council reserves the right to reject any or all applications received without giving reasons thereof.
BRIGHTON M. MBAMBAI
LTC/CDF/1/22: Tender for the supply and Delivery of a Brand New Grader at Lumezi Town Council
1. Lumezi Town Council received the 2022 Constituency Development Funds (CDF) from the
Government of the Republic of Zambia through the Ministry of Local Government and Rural Development and intends to procure a Motor Grader from reputable earth Moving equipment suppliers.
2. The Council now invite bids from reputable eligible bidders to participate in the supply and delivery of the Motor Grader as detailed in the bidding document.
3. Bidding will be conducted through Open National Bidding pursuant to the Public procurement act of 2020 and public procurement regulation of 2020 open to any interested eligible bidder.
4. The bids must be clearly marked as indicated in the table below and addressed to; The Council Secretary, Lumezi Town Council, PO Box 530193, Lumezi.
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF ONE (1) BRAND NEW MOTOR GRADER
Engine Power 150-175kw
Operating weight: 15000-19000kg
Blade length: 610-4300mm
5. Interested reputable and eligible bidders can obtain further information and/or inspect the bidding document from The Procurement Officer, Mr. Lloyd Nkonde on 0979783006. Telefax and email bids will not be accepted.
6. A complete set of bidding documents are available at a non-refundable fee of ki, 000 (one thousand kwacha). Purchase and collection of bidding documents shall be done on Monday to Friday from 08:00-17:00.
7. Complete bidding documents should be deposited in the tender box in the Council Chamber on or before 23rd September, 2022 at 10:00hrs. Bids must be clearly marked and sealed. Late bids shall not be accepted. Bid closing and opening shall be done on 23 September, 2022 immediately after closing at the Council Chamber in presence of bidders or their representative who choose to attend. 8. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security (Bank Guarantee or Bid Bond) of 2% of the bid sum.
LUMEZI TOWN COUNCIL
Mary Sinkala (Ms)
Invitation for Bids at World Vision Zambia (WVZ)
World Vision Zambia (WVZ) Limited is a Christian Relief, Development and Advocacy organization dedicated to working with children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice. WVZ serves all people regardless of religion, race, tribe or gender. We are currently working in 39 large scale programs in 29 districts in Zambia.
WVZ implements interventions in Education, Food Security and Economic Development, Health, Nutrition and HIV and AIDS, Water, Sanitation and Hygiene, and cross-cutting themes such as Christian Commitment, Gender, and Child Protection.
WORLDVISION ZAMBIA LIMITED NOW INVITES SEALED BIDS FROM ELIGIBLE BIDDERS TOTENDER FORTHE FOLLOWINGWORKS:
Installation of electrical reticulation both in the building and in the surrounding environment. In addition, installations of the main supply power from ZESCO Mains to the new substations at the Proposed Main Office Building for World Vision Zambia Offices at Subdivision F90A/87 and Subdivision F90A/88, Great East Road, Lusaka.
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspection of bidding documents at World Vision Zambia, Great East Road, Lusaka Zambia Strictly between 10:00 hours and 12:30 hours on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays only starting from 24"August, 2022.
A complete set of bidding documents may be collected upon payment of a non-refundable fee of K500.00.
Company profile which should include:
1. Valid NCC Certificate, Grade 1 to 2 Category E
2. PACRA certificate accompanied by actual print out
3. Certificate of incorporation,
4. Valid ZRA Tax Clearance Certificate
5. Company Physical Address with a list of Directors
6. Five (05) Traceable Trade Reference Letters from reputable organizations.
7. Other requirements as expressed in the bidding document
You are requested to consider the requirements as expressed in the Tender Documents. Bids should be entered in the bids register and deposited in the tender box at World Vision Zambia Limited, subdivision F90A/87 and subdivision F90A/88, Great East Road Lusaka on or before Tuesday, 13 September, 2022 by 12:00hrs.
Bid documents will be opened soon after closing in the presence of bidders or their representatives who may choose to attend at the address above on Tuesday, 13 September, 2022 by 12:00hrs.
The Procurement Committee Chairperson ,
World Vision Zambia Limited
Plot 51/52 Great East Road