Deadline of this Job: 9 September 2022JOB DETAILS:
Micro Finance Zambia Limited (MFZ) is a registered deposittaking Non-Bank Financial Institution regulated and supervised by the Bank of Zambia. The company's core business is the provision of credit facilities and various financial services to both the formal and informal sectors. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Atlas Mara Zambia, the company leverages on the strong brand and equity capacity of its parent company to deliver affordable products and services to the mass market and Small and Medium Enterprises across its 14 branches countrywide.
2. SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES
Micro Finance Zambia Limited now invites proposals from interested and eligible firms and individuals to conduct a baseline audit and review of its Information Technology infrastructure. The scope of the exercise shall include, at a minimum, a review of
• MFZ'S ICT Frameworks
• IT strategy and performance
• Adequacy of staff skills
• Data and cloud storage:
• Status of Network systems and Applications:
• Hardware and software capabilities:
• Risk management and compliance:
• Workflows and other procedures;
• IT security policy and Infrastructure review, and
• MFZ's vulnerability, through a vulnerability
• Assessment, and recommend and apply patches where applicable.
• Working in close cooperation and consultation with the Head of IT and the Information Security Officer, the service provider will deliver a detailed Report addressing the following at a minimum
• Findings on the review of the above objectives, and any other relevant observations, including recommendations on remediation of observed weaknesses
• Assessment of the existing ICT infrastructure alignment with compliance, company vision and standard practices; and
• Concrete recommendations and technical specifications required to upgrade the ICT infrastructure and skills of the organization in order to facilitate efficient business operations, increase compliance and regulatory ratings, support the company vision and align to industry best practices and frameworks.
The Consultant should demonstrate relevant qualifications to enable them undertake the assignment Professional experience in providing ICT consultancy services, experience with ICT consultancy in relation to the financial sector, Experience working with information systems in corporate and/or public sectors Strong oral and written communication skills in English are required: The Consultant should submit the following documentation/information: Registration certificate, if incorporated Tax clearance certificate, and Names of Directors and Shareholders, or Principal.
Deadline of this Job: 26 August 2022JOB DETAILS:
Limestone Resources Limited seeks to employ a suitably qualified, experienced and result oriented individual to fill below listed vacancy.
Systems Administrator (X1) (2 years contract renewable depending on individual performance)
Reports to: Head – Support Services
TO BE AN INTERNAL APPLICATION SOFTWARE DEVELOPER AND CONSULTANT-
a) Install, manage and service Dynamics NAV ERP, Payroll/HR, Weighbridge, and other client software on all terminals and configure authorised new end users.
b) Plan, design, document, implement, test and maintain Server and department specific Client Applications to enable end users work efficiently when need arises.
• Grade twelve (12) certificate
• Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
• Minimum of two (2) years’ work experience with Dynamics NAV ERP, Server, and Client Applications
• Strategic thinking and Analytical skills
• Conversant with Microsoft Server, Office, and other software
• Excellent Interpersonal skills
• Ability to solve problems, work independently and respond quickly to job requirements even after hours
• Report writing
Deadline of this Job: 29 August 2022JOB DETAILS:
• KEDA Zambia Ceramics Company Limited is a joint venture with presence in West Africa and East Africa and is headquartered in China. Currently KEDA is the world’s biggest ceramic company and clean coal gasification system supplier. With 26 years’ continuous development, devoting on “limitless innovation and pursuit of better forever”, KEDA has been the leading representative in the ceramic industry in the world.
Key Duties and Responsibilities of a Graphic Designer
• Plans and illustrates concepts by designing rough layouts of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetics.
• Study design briefs and determine requirements
• Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
• Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
• Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
• Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required.
• Keeping up to date with design and software trends
Required Skills and Competencies
• Diploma or Degree in graphic Design
• Must be familiar with computers and Microsoft Office packages.
• Proven graphic designing experience.
• A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
• Familiarity with design software and technologies.
• Must have good skills in photoshop
• A strong eye for visual composition.
• Excellent communication skills