Deadline of this Job: 05 September 2022
SNV Netherlands Development Organisation (SNV) is a not-for-profit international development organisation founded in the Netherlands in 1965, with local presence in over 30 developing countries in Asia, Africa, and Latin America. SNV provides advisory services, knowledge networking and supporting advocacy in the agriculture, water, sanitation and hygiene and renewable energy sectors. Driven by the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), SNV’s advisors work with local partners to equip communities, businesses and organisations with the tools, knowledge, and connections they need to increase their incomes and gain access to basic services.
Since 2020, SNV is implementing a three-year project called INCREASE (Increasing Climate Resilience in Energy and Agricultural Systems and Entrepreneurship). The INCREASE project is funded by the Swedish International Development Agency.
The INCREASE project aims to demonstrate that an integrated private sector approach to climate change is commercially viable and environmentally sustainable. The intervention is expected to contribute to increased profits for the companies and stable incomes and improved livelihoods for the smallholder farmers.
SNV Netherlands Development Organisation, Zambia office, seeks the services of a competent Customer Support Centre – Service Operator (CSC-SO) with the responsibility of operating the call centre related to Biodigesters technology under the INCREASE Project.
2. TPIN Certificate
3. Bachelor’s Degree in Renewable Energy technologies and/or Agriculture or related field
4. 2 – 5 years experience in similar assignment
Interested individuals can access the (TOR) for more details attached to this link.
Deadline of this Job: 31 August 2022JOB DETAILS:
Tour Consultant/Sales Officer
One of our clients is looking for a Tour consultant / sales Officer to join their team. The client is based in Lusaka and is one of the best Travel Agencies in Zambia. They provide travel services and holiday packages for domestic and international travel as well as to sell Zambia to the rest of the world. If this is something that you would enjoy doing, and are passionate about the tourism industry, then this is the perfect fit for you. An ideal candidate would be someone young and energetic with a positive attitude, has good communication skills and works well with others.
• Planning, Development, promotion administration and implementation of tourism products of the company.
• Cooperating with clients to determine their needs and advising them
• Managing budgets
• Deal with occurring travel problems, complaints or refunds
• Attend travel seminars to remain updated with tourism trends
• Data entry into the software to maintain client files
• Making presentations
• Managing social media adverts and promotional material
• Market research – Indoor and outdoor sales
• Handling bookings, invoicing and issuing of tickets and tour packages
• Working with travel consultants from different travel agencies to put holiday packages together
• Re book tickets and packages and other arrangements
• Provide good customer service
• Meet profit and sales targets.
• Must have a High school certificate. (Diploma in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business administration or any other relevant field will be a plus)
• Must have at least 1 – 2 working experience
• Must be computer literate
• Excellent organization and communication skills
• Ability to Communicate effectively
• Strong empathy and understanding
• Charismatic personality
• Ability to adapt
• Professionalism and can work under pressure
• Must be eager to learn and willing to teach others.