Deadline of this Job: 23 September 2022JOB DETAILS:
We are a company that manufactures Kitchen Units, Doors, Windows, Carbinets Wadrobes and various items. We are looking for a self motivated individual that is able to work with industrial machinery to make different types of furniture, fixtures and fittings.
Carpenter Job Requirements and Responsibilities:
• Installs ceilings, doors, kitchens, carbinets, wardrobes, shelves and any other wood related furniture.
• Fits and installs window frames, doors, door frames, door hardware, interior and exterior trim using a carpenter’s level and tools.
• Studies specifications in blueprints, sketches, or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required.
• Shapes or cuts materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws.
• Follows established safety rules and regulations and maintaining a safe and clean environment.
• Builds or repairs cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, or other wooden fixtures used in buildings, using woodworking machines, hand tools, or power tools.
• Assembles and fastens materials to make frameworks or props, using hand tools and wood screws, nails, dowel pins, or glue.
• Removes damaged or defective parts or sections of structures and repair or replace, using hand tools.
• Inspects ceiling or floor tile, wall coverings, siding, glass, or woodwork to detect broken or damaged structures.
• Moves necessary materials around jobsite as assigned.
• Cleans up worksite debris.
• Carpenter Qualifications / Skills:
• Capable of receiving and following instructions and communicating with co-workers
• Able to read and adhere to labels, safety warnings, and guidelines
Attentive to detail and always alert to ensure safety.
• Grade 12 Certificate
• Certificate or Diploma in carpentry and joinery a plus
• 4 years of experience in commercial or residential carpentry
Ability to comprehend schematic diagrams, blueprints, sketches, building plans and other specifications
• Strong working knowledge of job site safety
Candidates Living in Makeni or near Makeni are strongly encouraged to Apply
Deadline of this Job: 10 September 2022JOB DETAILS:
Arihills Advertising is a one-stop service provider offering a full range of print services and customized solutions to a diverse set of clients across all business segments.
We offer the best services in printing, pre press, finishing and binding using state-of-the-art technology and solutions.We are looking for an experienced, and creative graphic designer that will meet deadlines and deliver outstanding designs without close supervision.
The Graphic designer will collaborate with our out door, large format and marketing team on high end print projects.
Requirements and skills
-Proven graphic designing experience (Large format and outdoor)
-A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
-Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
-A keen eye for aesthetics and details
-Positive work attitudeExcellent communication skills
-Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
-Fine Arts or related field is a plus