Deadline of this Job: 29 August 2022JOB DETAILS:
Bachelor Degree in any Field
•Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Mathematics and Statistics
•Minimum of 2 years of data mining experience
•Knowledge in database design and management
•Profound knowledge in SQL, Python and Qlik Sense
Tasks & Responsibilities
Analyze data, generate useful business reports by using BI tools i.e Qlik Sense, Python, SQL
Build, maintain dashboards and reports using programming language and BI tools
Identify, interpret patterns and trends assess data quality and eliminate irrelevant data
Advise on best methods to collect analyze and manage data to improve data quality and efficiency of data systems
Deadline of this Job: 12 September 2022JOB DETAILS:
The Billing Analyst will be responsible for keeping a record of all the company’s invoices and ensuring that clients pay their accounts with the company. Interface with a wide variety of stakeholders across Company business and provide data analysis that will drive critical business decision-making. Coordinating with other departments to ensure all sales and orders are accurately billed for, setting clients up for billing, issuing invoices, and ensuring invoices correspond with balance sheet reports.
Summary of Key Responsibilities;
• Analyzing all billing procedures and identifying opportunities for improvement.
• Verifying with other departments that orders have been fulfilled.
• Work with the Sales team and other internal stakeholders to resolve billing disputes and queries raised by Facilities
• Preparing, issuing, and sending invoices
• Review invoices to ensure billing accuracy.
• Reviewing sales sheets to ensure the billing of all sales.
• Reconciling invoices with balance sheet reports and resolving any discrepancies.
• Communicating with clients and other departments, resolving issues, and providing clarifications
• Ensuring clients’ billing accounts are set up correctly and according to their requirements.
• Maintaining updated records of accounts receivable.
• Preparing reports and meeting billing deadlines.
• Keep a record of client accounts with updated charges to the account.
• Develop insightful business information and reports from billing data
• Any other duties as assigned by Supervisor
Required Competencies and Attributes
• Attention to detail
• Problem Solving Skills
• Strong Excel Skills
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Prior experience as a billing specialist.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Good Negotiating Skills
• Good organizational and time management skills.
• Team Player
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Statistics or related field
• Must have a minimum of 4-5 years in Billing / Quantitative Work Experience or Related
• Working experience as a Billing Analyst or Specialist with a Manufacturing Company will be a plus
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, data entry, and accounting software programs
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team.