Deadline of this Job: 04 September 2022JOB DETAILS:
Position: Order Fulfillment Representative
Department: Supply Chain Operations Center – ECA
Supervisor: Regional Order Fulfillment Manager
To expeditiously administer internal & external sales orders.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Acknowledging receipt of all firm Customer orders within 2 hrs.
• Booking & invoicing of local, regional as well as redistribution Customer orders (with HS Codes) within 2 hours.
• Adherence to credit control rules and procedures.
• Responsible for requesting to the CoE to the releasing of customer orders from Credit Hold.
• Investigating delivery delays, parts not ordered and monitoring part number replacements.
• Ensuring back orders are in the status (Should not go over 60 days old).
• Generate individual Back Order Reports
• Keeping track of pending pick slips, and following up on pick slips not returned within 48hrs
• Processing of all Stock Adjustments
• Reporting delivery delays and other challenges affecting OF responsibilities, to the OFM.
• Any other duties delegated
Safety, Health, Environmental And Quality Requirements
• To attend SHEQ meetings
• To wear correct PPE where necessary
• To ensure own safety and that of others
• To ensure compliance to legal requirements
• To report to all accidents/incidents to the immediate supervisor
• Ensures good housekeeping and safe working and standard operating procedures
Requirements (Education And Experience)
• Minimum diploma in Supply Chain Management or related Business Management course.
• Minimum Five years’ experience in a similar position
Key Knowledge, Attributes, Skills, And Abilities
• Skills in record keeping
• Good understanding of procurement and supply procedures
• Ability to communicate with different clients
• Computer literate
• BPCS/M3 Online/Transform
United. Inspired. Performance unites us, Innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward.
In the 150 countries where you can find Epiroc, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders.
We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.
Diversity and sustainability are key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. Epiroc is a leading manufacturer for the mining and infrastructure industries. Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com
Deadline of this Job: 09 September 2022JOB DETAILS:
3E-LOTTERY is seeking for a skilled, energetic and focused content creator to join our team. The content creator will assist the communication and marketing team with creating,reviewing and sharing content in order to communicate the business brand and company’s digital channels
Position: Content Creator
Contract : Full Time
Location : Roma Lusaka
• Identifying gaps in the company’s content and coming up with new content
• Reviewing ,editing and updating content for the company in all our social media platforms as well as website
• Lead on the day to day management of the company’s digital platforms
• Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic
• Schedule social media posts using relevant platforms
• Work with other team members to deliver projects before deadline
• Ensure digital channels deliver brand awareness and engagement
• Ensure all product information and details are accurate across digital channels
• Maximize digital sales and conversion through digital media
• Ensure marketing material meets compliance requirements
• Proven work experience as a content creator , social media manager or similar role
• Familiar with SEO
• Deep passion for telling the business’s brand story
• Ability to execute stellar digital campaigns
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Knowledge of online culture ,humor and the ability to quickly engage with trending topics.
Deadline of this Job: 30 August 2022
Deadline of this Job: 30 August 2022
POSITION: Customer Relationship Officer X 4 (Choma, Solwezi, Mazabuka and Chipata)
Great North Credit Limited (GNC) is an ambitious micro finance Institution (MFI) licensed by the Bank of Zambia (BOZ). GNC hereby invites applications from suitably qualified and professionally experienced candidates for the positions Customer Relationship Officer. The ideal candidates must have strong marketing and sales in the banking sector, credit management knowledge and acumen in the field of microfinance sector. The successful candidates will be reporting to Head of Sales based at Head Office in Lusaka.
Reporting to Head of Sales, the Customer Relationship Officer is a Key Account Manager responsible for supporting and improving GNCs business growth strategies in the town and surrounding areas. He/She is expected to initiate sales activations and close them as well as escalating to Head of Sales those which need head office support. The Customer Relationship Officer shall be responsible for driving sales and marketing strategies in the town through tracking sales and being the contact person for all the sales enquiries and leads in the town and surrounding areas.
Key duties and responsibilities
• Identifying market segments to be aligned with the products, initiate and close the sales leads.
• Taking lead in identifying potential corporates for possible negotiation of entering into business agreements (M.O.U’s) with them.
• Maintaining a close link with the head office sales team in implementing GNC’s personal and corporate selling, direct marketing and sales promotions to achieve GNCs brand awareness and sales growth in the region.
• Developing market strategies for all new and existing products and services in the town.
• Supporting the development, review and roll out of new credit and digital channels in the town.
• Developing preferred customer pipeline list, carrying out sales and debt recovery client visits and accomplish all selling priorities.
• Attending to the social media sales enquiries and leads coming from within the town and surrounding areas.
• Provide weekly reports to Head of Sales on the sales leads’ performance, potential sales lead generation channels, collections/recoveries and present key items that require urgent attention from management.
• Working closely with the credit manager to ensure origination of quality loans through carrying out excellent credit analysis by the sales team at the time of selling.
• Working as GNC’s contact person to attend to all the company’s business matters and produce reports for management’s decision making.
• Excellent sales and marketing knowledge
• Excellent credit management and debt recovery skills.
• Excellent communication skills and presentations skills
• Advanced IT skills including use of Excel, Word, email, PowerPoint, databases.
• Good multitasking capabilities and team player.
• Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal skills and cultural awareness.
• Digital Marketing skills (Digital marketing content creation)
Qualifications and experience
• A Business related Advanced Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• 2 year’s work experience in sales and credit roles preferably in Microfinance/Banking sector