Expressions of Interest received after the extended submission date and time will not be accepted.
All other details in the Call for Expressions of Interest advertised remain unchanged.
Brian Lombe Manager - Procurement and Supplies For/DIRECTOR GENERAL
Date of issue of Addendum No. 1: 22 August 2022.
Invitation for Bids (IFB) for the Procurement of Houses in six (6NO) Districts at Churches Health Association of Zambia
TENDER No. CHAZGF/HIV/NCB2/22
Churches Health Association of Zambia has provided for funds under the Global Fund New Funding Model (NFM3) Grant and intends to apply part of the funds to payments under the contract for the procurement of houses in six (6No) Districts.
The Churches Health Association of Zambia (hereinafter referred to as CHAZ) now invites sealed bids for the procurement of houses in the following six (6No) Districts.
DISTRICTS AND THEIR PROVINCES
1. Luanshya : Copperbelt
2. Petauke : Eastem
3. Lundazi : Eastern
4. Senanga: Western
5. Kaoma: Western
6. Namwala: Southern
The following are the minimum requirements:
1. Location: Medium to Low cost area (medium or low density area)
2. The house should have 3 bedrooms
3. The house should be in a wall fence- with a spacious yard for various activities
4. The wall fence should have a minimum height of 12 courses
5. The house should be sitting on a minimum of 40 x 40m plot
6. Property Transfer Tax and Property Ownership Transfer Fees shall be paid by the seller
7. No middle men/agents 8. No house with existing legal issues shall be accepted
The bidder must provide the following documents in their bidding documents:
1. Certified proof of ownership
2. Proof of residence: Water or Electricity Bills
3. Copy of the National Registration Card of the seller or sellers
4. Proof of upto date Land Rate Payments
5. Architectural Drawings of the house where possible
6. In the event of an Administrator. The Administrator must provide a (a) Power of Attorney signed by a Lawyer (b) Written consent of sale signed by family members (e) Provide National Registration Card for the lawyer, family members and administrator
7. Proposed Price and payment Schedule 8. Photos of the house
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information in writing from the Office of the Manager Procurement, CHAZ Complex, Plot No. 2882/B/5/10 Mission Drive, Water Falls, PO Box 34511, Lusaka, Zambia. Telephone number +260 221-428000428001/428002. Please note that Telefax and E-mail bids, will not be accepted. Bids must be delivered and deposited in the tender box located at the main reception, first floor of CHAZ House at the address below on or before Friday 23 September 2012 at 14:30 hours, Local Time, Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders and/or their representatives who choose to attend in person at CHAZ Complex, Plot No. 2882/B/5/10 Mission Drive, Water Falls, Lusaka.
The bidder must comply fully with the requirements set out above and conform in all respects with all the instructions. Failure to do so will render a bidder non-responsive
The Purchaser (CHAZ) reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to Bidders. The Purchaser (CHAZ) is under no obligation to accept the lowest bid.
Bidding will be conducted under the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) as prescribed.
The Manager Procurement for
The Executive Director
Churches Health Association of Zambia,
Plot No. 2882/B/5/10 Mission Drive, Water Falls,
P.O Box 34511,
Deadline of this Job: 22 September 2022
MKU/PC/REG/001/2022: Tender for the provision of cleaning services at Mukuba University
Mukuba University has made provisions in its recurrent expenditure Budget toward the cost of cleaning services
Mukuba University now invites bids from eligible bidders for the provision of cleaning services.
Bidding will be conducted through the Open National Bidding (ONB) procedures specified in the Public Procurement Act of 2020 and the Public Procurement
Regulations of 2022 and is restricted to eligible citizen bidders
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Mukuba
University, Off Chingola road, Itimpi and inspect the Bidding Document at this address from 08:00-13:00 and 14:00-17:00 local time, Monday to Friday inclusive.
There will be compulsory site visit on Friday, 24 September, 2022. All Bidders to meet at Mukuba University Kitwe at 09:00 hours
A complete set of Bidding Document in English may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Zambian Kwachat Onete Thousand (ZMW1,000.00). The method of payment will be Cashco Bank
Tender for the Provision of Web Acquiring and Point of Sale Bank Services at Zambia Revenue Authority (ZRA)